BY SEVENTH GENERATION

* Designed for standard and HE machines
* Non-irritating to skin
* Enzymes lift stubborn everyday stains
* Free of optical brighteners
* Free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
* Biodegradable formula
* Supports sustainable palm oil

Life’s biggest laundry challenges come from its littlest wonders. Effectively remove those stubborn stains with our hypoallergenic, fear-no-carrot stain formula. Carefully formulated with plant-derived cleaning agents and free of fragrances, dyes, and optical brighteners.

You have the right to know what makes our cleaning products safe for people and the environment as well as effective at getting the job done, so we include a full ingredients list on all of our cleaners.

Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate, coceth-7 and glycerin (plant-derived cleaning agents), sodium citrate (water softer), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agents), sodium hydroxide (alkalinity builder) sodium chloride (thickener), boric acid and calcium chloride (enzyme stabilizers), protease and amylase (enzyme soil removers), preservative (details online). Trace materials are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients. No phosphates.

Usage:

Sort - Follow garment care label instructions.

Pretreat - Pour directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing.

Measure - standard and HE Machines: For medium loads fill to line 1 in cap (1.5 oz). For heavily soiled or larger loads fill cap to line 3 (2.2 oz).

Pour - Begin to fill machine with water. Add detergent, then add clothes.

• What makes this safer for children?1 Answers
  • I usually use clear detergent on my baby's clothing. Is i...4 Answers
  • We buy this at Whole Foods, where else have you purchased...8 Answers
Missy T.
Seventh Generation laundry detergent is great. It was the first product of Seventh Generation that i made the switch too for more natural ingredients. I love this detergent so much that I have switched all my house cleaning products to Seventh Generation.
J'Meisha B.
Mary Esther, FL
I switched to using this product because my baby was breaking out everyday and i didn’t know why. Turns out he is extremely sensitive to fragrances just like me. This being fragrance free is a life saver and much better for my baby’s skin. I love it
Marlenne M.
Orlando
Best baby detergent in my opinion. It doesn’t have any harmful scent to it that babies could be allergic to. It’s 100% organic so no harmful chemicals either. And a little really goes a long way!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
We use this for our whole family’s laundry. My baby has very sensitive skin and this doesn’t affect her at all. Works super well and gets out those set in stains.
Emely T.
Love that this is a scent free product. Leaves the clothes very clean and stay fresh for days after washing. I’m usually sensitive to scents and chemicals but this one is fine for me. Very affordable price point. I would definitely recommend.
Natalie A.
whitefish, Montana
My son has even more sensitive of skin than I do and we can use this laundry detergent! There are only a couple brands out there that don't irritate his skin and thus is one of them. I think it cleans his clothes very well. There is no weird residue on the clothes like a lot of laundry soaps have. And I would say it is pretty good at getting stains out as well !
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
I am very environmental conscious person, I recycled everything to reduce wastes,i save boxes, plastic bags, containers,jars, papers, brochures.everything and turn those into useful things, in terms of using products,i am very careful to buy stuffs, i always check the ingredients if those products contains chemicals or they use natural materials. I usually use Natural products, i always try to avoid chemicals on everything as long as i can thats why i am so happy to know about seventh generation products, they use 100% natural ingredients and their products doesn't contain any harmful chemicals.Their products are more expensive but woth it. They have baby stuffs, laundry detergent, dish washing liquids, etc.
i use Seventh Generation Laundry detergent,it is quite expensive than Other laundry products but it worth the price, it is very gentle, mild ,contains natural ingredients and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals I really love this product and I support their mission and campaigns
Patricia D.
Lewisville, TX
I love this laundry detergent. It makes me feel good about the environment, what my family is wearing, and that its safe even for my baby's clothe. Its a decent price for it being free of chemicals and natural.
Audrey F.
This smells great and it works well! I have sensitive skin and I didn't have any breakouts or allergies. It cleaned my clothes effectively and the price wasn't bad at all. This was a good buy. Although this was my first time using this Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus, I would buy it again.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are a good product.
I trust this brand.
They have great quality products that are good for you and the environment.
They are also affordable.
I recommend them.
It is worth trying at least once.
Whitney S.
We buy this at Whole Foods, where else have you purchased it?
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
I usually use clear detergent on my baby's clothing. Is it really important to use a "Baby Detergent?"
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
What makes this safer for children?
Johana R.
Patterson, CA
How does this product differ from Dreft?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?