Seventh Generation Baby Laundry Detergent

It Works

Make your life a little easier with a premium formula specially designed to tackle tough baby stains like milk and formula residue, spit-up, diaper disasters, and more. Effective on all baby laundry needs, including cloth diapers.

We Care

Our Free & Clear Baby Laundry Detergent is made without artificial brighteners, dyes or fragrances. This detergent relies on the power of enzymes to clean what baby leaves behind.

Does this detergent have a baby scent ? I just bought Dreft and I have been really enjoying it but it’s too expensive😓
Does this actually work as well as Tide?
Has anyone tried to use this product for washing cloth diapers? If so, did you find it effective? The Seventh Generation site says all their detergents are cloth diaper safe, but I would love to hear about real customer experiences.
Start your review of Seventh Generation Baby Laundry Detergent!
Los Angeles
I am partial to brands that not only promote earth friendliness but live up to it. I try to make my carbon footprint as small as I can and I fully support brands doing the same. I can feel good purchasing seventh generation because I know that their packaging is made from recycled materials and they’re working everyday to find ways to be even more sustainable. It’s worth the extra cents
We use only vegan products in our home (no animal byproducts and not tested on animals). We are big fans of Seventh Generation products. Our cabinet is stocked - cleaning sprays, disinfecting wipes, baby products (diapers and wipes), hand and dish soap, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent! We only purchase their free & clear, unscented versions of laundry detergent since we have small children and our a sensitive household. One child has mild eczema and I personally can not stand my clothes having such a strong scent.
Lisle, IL
Purchased at: Target
This has earned its rightful spot in my laundry room, it does an excellent job cleaning being it food stains from cooking, mud and dirt, whatever my kids manage to get into, you name it. There is no strong perfume or dyes. I don’t want chemicals in the clothing I wear or that my kids wear or the towels I use. This is a product that gets the job done with no frills.
Does what it says on the tin. Great soap, that’s it. I love the 7th Gen brand and it’s always worked well with my skin for one, but also bought it for it’s environmentally friendly commitment. The low waste packaging is a definite plus and why I went with this bottle over other 7th Gen detergents (they’re all good though IMO)
I love this soap because it’s designed for sensitive skin which my child has. This also doesn’t cause any itching or rash. This is a very reasonable price for the quality and size of product. I definitely recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to expose their child(ren) to too many harsh/ different soap/ chemicals.
Walkertown, NC
if you have a baby or are due...there are a lot of detergents out there. I can hand down say this was the favorite one I had tried. all of the other ones have such crap in them that gets on your kiddos. I mean the skin is the biggest organ. this detergent was safe and didn't cause any rashes on my daughter
New Rochelle, NY
I love the fact that the scent was not overpowering and just perfect for baby clothes. I would love to see this product affordable for everyone it’d a bit expensive and rarely on a sale, I would for sure recommend this product Seventh Generation Baby Laundry Detergent
Santa Ana, CA
This detergent always leaves my sons clothes super clean. I love that it’s made with his sensitive skin in mind because other detergents have made his skin break out into rashes before. This is and will continue to be my go to. Highly recommend for all mommies out there with sensitive babies.
Gilbert, AZ
I’ve tried many detergents in search of one that wouldn’t irritate my kids sensitive skin and I’ve finally found it! This detergent cleans their clothes without irritating their skin or making them dry and itchy. It leaves the clothes soft and with a slight baby smell that isn’t overbearing.
Portland, OR
I bought this detergent in the organic section at Fred Meyers. I wanted to reduce the amount of plastic that I was using so I opted for a cardboard detergent. There was no loss in keeping the close fresh, either. Much better for your skin and your cloths because of the clean ingredients!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...