Seventh Generation Baby Free & Clear Size 5 Baby Diapers

SAME TRUSTED DIAPER, NEW ADORABLE DESIGNS

Our safe + effective (and adorable!) diapers will help keep your baby's sensitive skin protected and dry. The ultra absorbent core in Seventh Generation diapers, made with sustainably-sourced fluff and 0% chlorine bleaching, helps prevent leaks. We design these diapers to care for your baby as well as the health of the next seven generations.

NEW! to pamper your infant's brand new, delicate skin, we have added an extra soft, quilted liner, made with unbleached cotton, to diaper sizes Newborn - size 2. Provide the ultimate care for your little one's sensitive skin.

•  Made for your baby's sensitive skin
  •  Premium leak protection
  •  Ultra absorbent core to keep skin dry and protected

0% LOTIONS, FRAGRANCES & CHLORINE BLEACHING

Absorbent core made with 0% chlorine bleaching to prevent toxins from entering waterways.
High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.
Sizes N-2 feature soft, quilted liner made with unbleached cotton.
Newborn diapers with umbilical cord cutout.
Stretchy side panels and refastenable tabs for snug, flexible fit.
Adorable Protection for All™ designs.

Ingredients: Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments.

Usage:

DISPOSING OF SOILED DIAPERS:

Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.

DIAPER SAFETY INFORMATION:

Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.

Never tried these. Are these good?
Are these diapers pretty absorbent? Do they hold up well?
What other brand would you compare the way these diapers feel too?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Baby Free & Clear Size 5 Baby Diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Riverside, RI
Nice and chlorine, fragrance, chemical free if you can afford them. I wish the eco friendly and baby safe brands were more affordable
Winston-Salem
Purchased at: Target
These are overall my favorite diapers!! They fit perfect and never leak. What I love the most is that they’re chlorine free!
Inglewood
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really don't like these diapers, they are expensive and doesn't work as they should.Waste of money in my oppinion
Niles, Michigan
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Work well but expensive. They don’t offer many coupons either. But overall I would recommend if you can afford them.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cute, affordable and work great. No yucky chemicals in these diapers like there are in other diaper brands. Nice fit.
Herron, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing prints [email protected] I love the diapers they work well for my baby. They [email protected] and don’t leak over night.
Summerville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers are good for when your in a pinch but they do leak. I wasn’t impressed with how much they leaked.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers are not only cute but also are good for your babies skin! I would definitely recommend this
Owings Mills, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite diapers. They work well. They are a cute pattern. They have the best ingredients.
Stoneville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Son muy buenos panales y ayudan al medio ambiente mas aparte a mi bebe le gusta y es lo maa importante