by Seventh Generation
Ask a Question
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

You ever have any problems with these diapers?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
June 26, 2016, 5:07 p.m.
I switched from Huggies to these when my son was in diapers. He never broke out from these and the fit is really good. They only go up to size 5 and my son was in huggies size 6, but they fit just as well. No leakage issues either. More pricey, but worth it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
June 25, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
My daughter usually doesn't get diaper rash with diapers. We tried these diapers when we got them for free from the seventh generations health baby party we got selected for. We got 3 diapers in and she started to get diaper rash. Since the diapers were free we donated the rest. The problem with babies is that even though one child will get a diaper rash doesn't mean another one will. I would suggest signing up for their generation good community and seeing if you can get a free sample of their diapers before you buy a whole pack. :)
Julie C.
Julie C.
Feb. 6, 2014, 9:21 p.m.
Nope. I have a boy, and he never got a rash or irritation from these diapers. I think they are fabulous!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Sept. 15, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
I personally think these are great. Just keep up with changing their diapers as they may not hold as long as top brands.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
June 25, 2013, 11:58 p.m.
I have never had any problems with these diapers. I love that my daughter did not get a rash or bumps like she did using other major brand diapers. The little bit of cost was worth it.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
June 25, 2013, 6:17 p.m.
I have only used these a few times but I've never had a problem. I expected the nasty blow outs you can get with disposables but these were great! No leaks, no blow outs and these are chlorine free so not as bad against baby's bum.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
March 8, 2013, 8:15 p.m.
I've never had any problems out of these diapers. I used them with my daughter and she hasn't peed through and they haven't broke her out. Great diapers in my opinion.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Jan. 8, 2013, 11:42 a.m.
The only problem I have had with them is with folding them away from my baby's umbilical cord when she was a newborn - they were just too stiff.
Page J.
Page J.
Dec. 30, 2012, 9:08 a.m.
I have three boys under three I try to buy Eco friendly alternatives. I did not like these I had lots of leaks so much so I threw out the rest of my pack and bought a different brand to bad I love their other stuff
Keziah B.
Keziah B.
Dec. 11, 2012, 5:53 p.m.
I have never had any problems with these diapers, and I have a little boy who uses the bathroom alot. These diapers don't break him out like other diapers do.

Join Now