Seventh Generation Baby Care Natural 2X Concentrated Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent -  50 oz

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

* Designed for standard and HE machines
* Non-irritating to skin
* Enzymes lift stubborn everyday stains
* Free of optical brighteners
* Free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
* Biodegradable formula
* Supports sustainable palm oil see more...

Seventh Generation Baby Care Natural 2X Concentrated Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent - 50 oz
Cristine L.
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
I am very environmental conscious person, I recycled everything to reduce wastes,i save boxes, plastic bags, containers,jars, papers, brochures.everything and turn those into useful things, in terms of using products,i am very careful to buy stuffs, i always check the ingredients if those products contains chemicals or they use natural materials. I usually use Natural products, i always try to avoid chemicals on everything as long as i can thats why i am so happy to know about seventh generation products, they use 100% natural ingredients and their products doesn't contain any harmful chemicals.Their products are more expensive but woth it. They have baby stuffs, laundry detergent, dish washing liquids, etc.
i use Seventh Generation Laundry detergent,it is quite expensive than Other laundry products but it worth the price, it is very gentle, mild ,contains natural ingredients and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals I really love this product and I support their mission and campaigns
Amy H.
Amy H.
This laundry soap works great! I've been searching for a laundry soap that's tough on dirt and stains, but gentle enough to use on my children's sensitive skin, and Seventh Generation Free and Clear is the best I've found!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Laundry soap itself works great! I just wish the numbers in the cap for measuring were a little more visible, they blend in so it's hard to see half of them
Christine S.
Christine S.
Love this detergent. Smells great leaves clothes smelling great and clean.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Decorator Expert
I was selected by Seventh Generation to test out Baby Natural Laundry Detergent. It is made for a baby's sensitive skin so why not use it for the whole family. It's great at cleaning baby messes but even better on the skin. It contains gently, hypoallergenic formula that's free of fragrances, dyes, and artificial brighteners. The family suffer from allergies. I blame it on the pollen and grass not realizing that the laundry detergent may be the cause. Our clothing had never been so comfortable and clean but more importantly, free from allergies. It doesn't have any scent at all but it's well worth it to have itch free skin.
"I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own."
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
This smells great and it works well! I have sensitive skin and I didn't have any breakouts or allergies. It cleaned my clothes effectively and the price wasn't bad at all. This was a good buy. Although this was my first time using this Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus, I would buy it again.
Allison D.
Allison D.
This is a great laundry soap. The main reason I have not given it a 5 star review is because of the cost. This soap worked well to get tough stains out of my baby's laundry and to keep their clothes fresh smelling! I do appreciate that the company lists all of the ingredients on the label on the bottle.
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
dana b.
dana b.
I have used my fair share of store brand, free and clear, unscented "natural" detergent and nothing compares to the Seventh Generation brand! It wipes out bad odors, unlike many other brands when I can still smell a hunt of spit-up or pee. Worth the $!
Christina w.
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
Used this to wash my babies towels and clothes not a heavy scent which is good and have a good cleaning even got the nasty spills and residue off
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Monterey, CA
We buy this at Whole Foods, where else have you purchased it?
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
I usually use clear detergent on my baby's clothing. Is it really important to use a "Baby Detergent?"
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is it gentle to their skin?