BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Gets Dishes Sparkling Clean Non-Toxic Chlorine-Free The non-toxic formula of Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwasher Gel makes effortless work of whatever is waiting in your dishwasher, without the use of phosphates or chlorine.  Scented with 100% whole essential oils & botanical extracts.  For maximum effectiveness in hard water, use it with Seventh Generation Rinse Aid.  For the past 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you create a healthy environment for you and your family. Questions? Comments?  Please call us at , Weekdays 9am-5pm EST see more...

• You think Walmart sells this or target?1 Answers
  • How does the laundry feel after being dried? Is the clothing soft? 1 Answers
  • "Plus it is Eco friendly!" in 1 review
  • "Works great, and I love the light lemon scent." in 1 review
Ashli T.
Bakersfield, CA
Eco-friendly and works like a charm. Does not leave steaks and seems to leave no residue as well. I love the Seventh Generation products and the fact that they are eco-friendly, in my opinion, is extremely important in times of climate change. It also puts my mind at ease knowing my children will not ingest harsh chemicals from residue left over from other dishwashing gels or detergents.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love how clean and shiny my dishes are with this. I was using the dishwasher pacs by Honest but they were leaving white powdery films on my dishes. I started using this and will never use anything else. I'm very ingredient conscious and I know I never have to worry with Seventh Generation
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
Love this dishwashing liquid! I use it when all 12 of our bottles our dirty at same time to throw in dishwasher. Keeps bottles clean and fresh! I purchased at local grocery store, it of course is more expensive than common brands!
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing product and it's so important to use an Eco friendly detergent!
Stefanie L.
Osceola, IN
For a natural detergent, this dishwashing gel gets my dishes very clean. It is easy to poor, lasts a while, and gets my dishes sparkly clean. There are one or two dishes every once in a great while that I need to rewash, but nothing that a second wash doesn't handle (usually this is something that sat in the sink all day and noone put any water in it to soften the gunk). The price point is right on compared to other gel detergents and with Seventh Generation, I know I am not getting the nasty, harsh chemicals like with other products.
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
This is another product that has appeared in my cabinets over the years due to various roommates. I've purchased it myself once or twice, and I'd say it has good value. Some days it just seems to be the cheapest option on the shelf, and it's never disappointed me, so I'd certainly buy it again, even though I'm usually more of a Cascade girl.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I purchased this because I figured I'd give eco friendly products a try. Well I was sadly disappointed. In fact, I ended up handwashing the dishes straight out of the dishwasher. No. I would not recommend or ever purchase this again
Robin T.
I buy this because t is better for the environment. It seems to work as well as any other I have used. The price is a little higher but I have a septic and I feel it is better for my yard! All products should be septic safe!
Brittany C.
Effective in cleaning dishes, but a little more expensive than what I'd prefer to pay. Also, it is t easily found in my area. We prefer Ecos over Seventh Generation, but it is definitely our back up! We like to try to keep cleaner, safer products in our home Seventh Generation definitely provides that!
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I got this on sale to try it out ( I am all for less chemicals ) . But I wasnt impressed and my dishes werent as clean and sparkly as it is with other detergents. Wont buy it again.
Kassandra L.
Mega Parent Expert
You think Walmart sells this or target?
Nikki G.
Spring Valley , CA
How does the laundry feel after being dried? Is the clothing soft?