Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Detergent uploaded by Nicole C.Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Detergent uploaded by Alyssa F.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Dishwashing detergents don t need chlorine, phosphates, synthetic fragrances, or artificial dyes to do your kitchen s dirty work.  And the planet doesn t need stuff like that being rinsed down the drain. Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwasher Powder removes grease & grime to reveal sparkling clean dishes, without the additives listed above.  It s a Free & Clear solution that s as tough and effective on dinner s mess as it is gentle and safe on the world.  Use it with Seventh Generation Rinse Aid and even hard water won t stop its great performance. At Seventh Generation, we know your home is your world. For the past 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you create a healthy environment for you and your fa see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "We just started using Seventh Generation products when I read that they are eco friendly and cruelty free." in 2 reviews
  • "They work great and a good for the environment." in 1 review
  • "Gets the dishes clean without nasty chemicals or destroying the environment." in 1 review
Mary A.
Mary A.
I was skeptical, but hopeful, that this product would work better than the other dishwasher detergents we've tried (Cascade powder, Seventh Generation Gel) and boy howdy, it sure does. We have hard water, and the previous detergents, even with the rinse agent, left our glassware less than clear. After a just a couple of loads, everything came out clean, and the glasses were clear. Really clear. I couldn't believe it. I feel like one of those housewives in an old TV commercial. Our dishes and glasses are coming our clean and sparkling! Plus...no phosphates and good for the environment! (Smiles at the camera) Going to check into Seventh Generation's rinse agent now, cause these detergent packs are great.
Anna L.
Anna L.
This stuff is great. Let me start off by saying I was skeptical of how effective this product would be while still being green and eco friendly. It works wonderfully getting even the dried food off and has no scent whatsoever. If you are looking for an unconventional while still effective method of protecting the environment look no further than this dish detergent.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love Seventh Generation products, and I use them all throughout my home. They are safe to use even with small children, but they are very powerful and effective, and the dishwashing liquid is no different. It's strong enough to cut through nasty grease, but safe for washing my son's bottles at the same time.
Meaghan F.
Meaghan F.
Gahanna, OH
It works really well. We moved to a new place and the new dishwasher once in awhile leaves a little residue but in general everything comes out great. I do wish it were just slightly cheaper, but for a natural brand, the price isn't bad. I like that it's free of a lot of chemicals and still works well.
Sylwia P.
Sylwia P.
We were very excited to try this product when we had a dishwasher because it's so natural and environmentally friendly compared to others, however it left streaks and spots on our dishes that we later had to rinse out ourselves.

Wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for sparkling clean dishes.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Gets our dishes really clean & shiny, no film or water marks. The company is economical and green, so that is a plus. I will definitely continue to use it, because it performed well. I would recommend it, it's also free & clear so that is a bonus if you don't want perfumes or irritants.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Henniker, NH
This dish detergent for your dishwasher works great and I love that it's all natural (no chemicals) but I really don't like the smell of it. A lot of times the dishes come out with a funny smell. Also, a lot of times they come out with a film on them so I have to wash them again.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Germantown, WI
This is all I buy! I switched my family to all natural and chemical free cleaners a few years ago and after trying several dishwashing detergents this one is by far my favorite for the price and it does an incredible job! Even cheaper than most chemical filled ones! Loooove it!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Incomparable! My grocery store has been out of this for so long now, so I've had to use other brands and I am so sad. For some reason this is the only brand that doesn't leave white cloudy residue on my dishes. It is the best that I have ever used in my life. Buy it!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
This is our preferred brand at home. Although it's pricier, it cleans as well as the more common brands, but using much more Eco-friendly ingredients! I've found that if you join Seventh Generation's "Generation Good" forum, you will receive samples and good coupons!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Elizabethtown, KY
How well does this work compared to stuff like cascade?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Is this an effective dishwashing detergent?
Liz S.
Liz S.
Does the powder work as well as the liquid detergent?
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Does this product fully dissolve or leave a residue one glasses?
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Those who have used this product; does it work good or do you have to prewash or add boosters to the wash also?