Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Concentrated Pacs

• Biodegradable

• Free & Clear

• Free of Dyes & Fragrances

• 20 Pacs

This product is formulated to be safe for your family and the environment. Seventh Generation's unique ingredient combination is a phosphate free, chlorine free, biodegradable alternative to conventional dishwashing detergents.

Citric acid, sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate and sodium citrate (water softeners), sodium silicate (protection agent and alkalinity builder, polyaspartic acid (anti-filming agent), sodium magnesium silicate and ppg-10-laureth-7 (anti-spotting agents), sodium per-carbonate (stain remover and water softener), sodium sulfate and sodium aluminosilicate (processing & flow aids), protease and amylase (enzyme soil removers), polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) a biodegradable polymer.

Usage:

Load Dishwasher - Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum, and stainless steel should be washed separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with the soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center of the bottom rack.

Add Detergent - Use on pac per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pac. Do not handle pac with wet hands. Place pac in main dispenser cup and close immediately. Re-seal package after use and store in a dry place. For very hard water we recommend using our Rinse Aid.

Do these leave marks or spots on dishes?
Do these detergent pacs work as well as the more mainstream dishwasher pacs?
Does this product actually rinse cleanly from glasses and glass dishes?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Concentrated Pacs!
Love these. Use a lot of Seventh Generation products. Works great in the dishwasher. Started using these and never went back to anything else. Great price. Awesome product.
Boston, MA
These are great! The only problem I have with Seventh Generation is that their products are not as environmental friendly as they seem. However, the price is fairly good and their widespread locations makes them very accessible.
Austin, TX
This is a great, more natural alternative for your dishes. My only complaint is that there is sometimes white residue outside of the dishes but that can easily be wiped off.
These work SO well (as well as any other top brands laden with chemicals). They clean my dishes effectively and are non-toxic which is a total plus when you're eating your food off surfaces that have come in contact with them!
Rock Hill, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was a little hesitant about buying these because I was worried they would work well but I’m pleasantly surprised! They work just as good as Cascade and other brands. I also love that they don’t have any harsh ingredients.
Douglassville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These packs are so easy to put in the dish washer and run. I never have to worry about harsh chemicals being left behind on the dishes because I trust in the brand.
Powell, TN
These clean my dishes so good. I just recently started trying these. I used to use cascase but they always left a streak of cleaner on my dishes. These give a clean wonderful shine. And now ill be buying them again very satified.
I love this product!! They get everything clean. Not much of a scent. Nice packaging. I bought them from Target. I would definitely recommend them to others. Super effective. This is the only package I buy now.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've been using this since my son started drinking and eating from cups, I wanted something chemical free! I love this, my dishes are always spotless- literally! No food or grime left, no white spots, no residue.
Simi Valley, CA
These are the most amazing dishwasher packets! I've used dozens of other better known brands and none of them clean as well as this one. It cuts through my roughest cooking stains and smells amazing after!