BY SEVENTH GENERATION #73 in Dishwashing Detergent

• Biodegradable

• Free & Clear

• Free of Dyes & Fragrances

• 20 Pacs

This product is formulated to be safe for your family and the environment. Seventh Generation's unique ingredient combination is a phosphate free, chlorine free, biodegradable alternative to conventional dishwashing detergents.

Citric acid, sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate and sodium citrate (water softeners), sodium silicate (protection agent and alkalinity builder, polyaspartic acid (anti-filming agent), sodium magnesium silicate and ppg-10-laureth-7 (anti-spotting agents), sodium per-carbonate (stain remover and water softener), sodium sulfate and sodium aluminosilicate (processing & flow aids), protease and amylase (enzyme soil removers), polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) a biodegradable polymer.

Usage:

Load Dishwasher - Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum, and stainless steel should be washed separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with the soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center of the bottom rack.

Add Detergent - Use on pac per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pac. Do not handle pac with wet hands. Place pac in main dispenser cup and close immediately. Re-seal package after use and store in a dry place. For very hard water we recommend using our Rinse Aid.

• Do these detergent pacs work as well as the more mainstre...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually rinse cleanly from glasses and...3 Answers
  • Do these dishwasher gel packs leave residue on the glasses?3 Answers
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I love Seventh Generation and have bought pretty much all of my cleaning products from this brand. I only use natural cleaners on my dishes so that I can be sure that my food isn’t making contact with unknown chemicals. These dishwasher pods work relatively well, but I do seem to find a white residue on some of my matte dishes. A quick rinse takes care of it, so I don’t mind the extra step. I will continue to repurchase.
Ashlee W.
My boyfriends mother loves these! She's not obsessed with the whole natural earth friendly aspect but she thinks that if she can use something good for the planet that works just as nicely as something else she's going to
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought the natural dishwasher packs for awhile until I discovered that they are the same ingredients as Finish. Otherwise, I would probably still buy them. They cleaned alright and were priced alright. If you don't care about natural, cascade is the best, but it also contains toxic ingredients. I figure if you're eating off of the dishes and using the utensils, you don't want any toxic residue left behind and ingested.
Leila A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans dishes well. No residual from the product or food left! Makes glasses shine and the company is cruelty free and doesn’t use all kinds of chemical. I don’t mind paying a few dollars for a decent product. Target has a wonderful selection of seventh generation products at a reasonable price.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
I am a big fan of seventh generation products. this line of products works very well. I have never been disapointed at all. I feel these products are a good value. I bought my product from publix.  And i love that they are cruelty free that says alot about a companys integrety
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
I really like these dishwashing detergent pacs. Easy to throw in the dishwasher and they really do a great job of getting my dishes clean the first time. I like that they contain natural nontoxic ingredients so I know my dishes are clean without having to worry about them being safe.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. Everything looks nice and fresh and clean.The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would highly classify these as just as high quality as the cascade brand but without biting into my wallet as much. I love these and get these regularly at Target. They clean so well without leaving a mess behind for me to clean up after my dish cycle is over.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know what to say about this friend I tried out some of the cleaning products and they aren't really a hit more of a miss. These laundry pods work to clean the clothes okay but didn't remove stains in the clothes came out smelling like cardboard.
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Rated 4 stars because as much as they worked and I had no issues with them they are quite pricy for what you’re getting. There’s a lot in the package and they are very big. I would like it more if they were half the size and you got twice as many.
Beth W.
Louisville, GA
I have never used this before. Where do you purchase and does it really do it's job?
Courtney A.
Does this product actually rinse cleanly from glasses and glass dishes?
Jacqueline L.
New castle, DE
Do these dishwasher gel packs leave residue on the glasses?
Jessica S.
Amarillo, TX
Do these detergent pacs work as well as the more mainstream dishwasher pacs?
Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do these leave marks or spots on dishes?