What surfaces can this cleaner be used for and does it leave a lasting scent or film behind?

9 answers

All surfaces even furniture.
il y a un an
I use it in my kitchen and bathroom
il y a 4 ans
Non porous surfaces. As with any cleaning products you will find residual chemicals on surfaces.
il y a 4 ans
I use it for my kitchen surfaces and table and it has a light scent that fades once it's dry. I haven't noticed any residue and it leaves all my surfaces nicely cleaned. I really like this product.
il y a 5 ans
I use it on my kitchen surfaces, as well as the bathroom. I also use it for occasional other things, like cleaning off tabletops for example. I didn't notice any film left behind, and other than the initial smell after spraying the cleaner, I also didn't notice a long lasting scent.
il y a 5 ans
I mostly used it in the shower, tub, and floors for mopping. The first couple of times I used it there was no scent but now it leaves a lingering bleach smell, which is what I wanted to avoid
il y a 5 ans
Ive used it to clean most hard surfaces. Coutertops, appliances, furniture. It has a pleasant scent when you first use it, but that fades as it dries. Therea no lingering residue either. I love this stuff!