Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner - Free and Clear

It Works

A favorite go-to-cleaner for cutting grease, grime and dirt everywhere throughout your home. Our new Morning Meadow Scent all purpose cleaner is made from 100% essential oils & botanical ingredients. This new cleaning scent smells like sweet melon and fresh citrus, with a subtle aroma of cool mint & grass.

We Care

USDA Certified Biobased Product 91%. This bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.

Does anyone love this? Does it actually work?
Is this a disinfectant product?
Do you feel this cleans just as much, less than, or equivalent to a bleach cleaner?
Start your review of Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner - Free and Clear!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner - Free and Clear uploaded by Ashlie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the seventh generation brand. This cleaner is one of my go to all purpose cleaners. I love that it is safe to use on all surfaces and safe for my family too. It gets everything clean and it is free and clear so there really isn't a scent to it.
Jennifer F.
trenton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have multiple chemical sensitivities (also called fragrance allergies) and often get headaches if I use stuff with everyday chemicals in it.I will say that this product does have a scent to it, but it does not bother me, and it cleans as advertised.
I recommend this product!
I recommend this product!
Connie G.
Edmonton, KY
Purchased at: Kmart
This is great for spraying on stains before washing clothes. Very good to have around for many housekeeping shores. Really cleans up great.
Sarah P.
Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner - Free and Clear uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! Finally a cleaner I don’t have to be cautious to use. It smells really fresh and makes me enjoy cleaning!
Sarah M.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Cleans well and makes the house smell fresh. I enjoy using this product. I also like that is had all natural ingredients
Samantha M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I always buy seventh generation to clean my babies items. After I use this I don’t have to worry about wiping it down with water and soap I let it dry and sit for 10 minutes. I would buy again and recommend to friends.
Kristina M.
Danbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I started using this product before I had my daughter, I love that it is free of bleaches and harmful chemicals. I feel safe using this around my kids. I use this stuff for everything! Cleaning high chairs, counters, around the stove, fridge you name it! It cuts through dirt and grease amazingly.
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Love this cleaning product so much! I used to buy seventh generation products so much now I used more of methods products! It is effective and I love it 🥰 I will repurchase this when I used all my cleaning products!!
Crystal P.
Alamo, TX
I love seventh generation products I love the way they clean I usually buy the morning meadow sent (it smells amazing) but this is a wonderful alternative.
Tina B.
Harcourt, IA
I really love this cleaner, it does such a good job cleaning and I love the smell! I never ever hesitate to purchase this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...