Seventh Generation 9oz. Foaming Shampoo & Wash - Coconut uploaded by Adrian L.Seventh Generation 9oz. Foaming Shampoo & Wash - Coconut uploaded by Kayla M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

New from Seventh Generation-our Coconut Care Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash is made for Baby's sensitive skin. Lovingly formulated with pure coconut oil to soothe and cleanse delicate skin from head to toe. No sulfates, tear-free, and lightly scented. A nutural, USDA Certified Biobased product, our non-toxic formula is pediatrician tested and contains no parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde donors. Harness the benefits of coconut oil for baby care you can trust. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
I had an offer for this product and decided to purchase this one instead of my regular organic foaming baby shampoo brand. Seventh generation coconut care isn't bad per say but it definitely isn't up to par with other items on the market.

My first issue is the scent. It has a very faint coconut scent that doesn't linger. I prefer my soaps to have a lasting smell.

My other issue is ease of rinse. While it does rinse much easier than gels, it isn't as easy as my normal product. As I have a squirmer the less time I spend rinsing is best.

A benefit is that it is more moisturizing than my normal brand, but it isn't enough to sway me as I have other ways to combat the dryness issue.

All in all it is a decent product, it leaves no build up. It just doesn't work as well for me as I was hoping.
Adrian L.
Knoxville, TN
This is my first time using a foam shampoo + wash on my baby and I really like it! It doesn't leave those harsh suds that are hard to clean off. I like the coconut scent and that it doesn't linger too long because my baby is super sensitive. Plus, I doubt a child wants to smell that for a long period of time. I like that it's affordable and offered at most mass retailers so its convenient to get!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
We have this foam wash in our bathroom for both kids! We bought it after falling in love with the coconut lotion by seventh gen! It is just as amazing as the lotion! The light coconut smell is so yummy and this lathers so good leaving my baby’s skin so soft and clean! It’s very cheap too!
Carmen P.
Rock Hill, SC
This wash smells great and it lasted about 2 months even with it being a foam wash. I just wish the smell lasted longer but it makes my son's hair shine and his skin soft. It's a little pricey to me but I like knowing what I'm using on my son is safe and natural!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I really like this shampoo since it is natural. It has a good smell and it easily foams. My only thing is that my bottle pump is broke and it hasn’t been used that much. I do like the seventh generation products.
Deysy H.
Salem, OR
I bought this product for my 3 year old and I love it I even use it a face wash because it leaves my skin so soft and I can feel it clean an smooth I could honestly recommend this product for your kids or yourself
Morgan S.
Given to me as a gift for my newborn. After his first bath he smelled like a sweet coconut. I love the scent and love even more the natural ingredients and the way his skin felt. It was moist but still clean. Also works great for newborn hair. My toddler loves to help and use the pump. Overall this product is wonderful. Will definitely be giving it as a gift myself.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Smells like coconuts. Works very very well. It phones really really easily. I love 7th generation products there are all natural and you could trust the brand I use many other things from their line their baby line
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I love this stuff. I use it on my 3 children & when I run out, I'm sad! I love how clean my babies are after using it. I love that it has a very mild, but pleasant scent. The one really big thing that bothers me however is that the pump always sticks & I have to manually pull it up. It gets frustrating when trying to bathe 3 babies at once!
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I was hoping this product would have given me better results. There was no smell to the product and the directions advise to use 2 pumps. 2 pumps doesn't even lather enough to wash my sons hair. This product is overpriced and horrible in my opinion. Will be searching for something better for my son.
Priscilla R.
West Monroe, LA
Has anyone used this or currently uses it? It was given to me as a gift pack and I'm curious as to how well it works. I'm not too fond of the weird smell!
Candy H.
Fort Lupton, CO
How does this smell & how effective is it ?