Seventh Generation 4oz Diaper Cream Tube - Coconut uploaded by Lidia R.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

New from Seventh Generation-our Coconut Care Diaper Cream is made for Baby's sensitive skin. Lovingly formulated with pure coconut oil to soothe the most delicate of bottoms, and zinc oxide to create a shield against excessive moisture. A nutural, USDA Certified Biobased product, our non-toxic formula is pediatrician tested and contains no mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde donors. Harness the benefits of coconut oil for baby care you can trust. Age Group: Newborn. see more...

Kelsie F.
Kelsie F.
I love this diaper cream. It’s pricier then some, but I feel like it goes a long way. My daughters five months old and has never really had a bad diaper rash, even after being on two rounds of antibiotics, (which I was told could cause one) and we use cheap store brand diapers. I’m not sure if we’re just lucky or if it’s this cream. A rash has started several times, but it always cleared up after using this just once or twice. I love the smell too. It’s nice and clean and not overpowering. I used some other diaper cream at a friends house when I didn’t have this with me and I couldn’t stand the fake fragrance of hers. I’ll be buying this one again when I run out. I’ve been using it for five months though and I still have a lot in the tube.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I love this diapers cream, my baby has sensitive skin and this is Comfortable for her, she recently developed an irritation in her intimate part and this is helping a lot and it is already less noticeable, it was a gift which I thank and recommend.
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
It feels like petroleum jelly consistency but obviously not petroleum. Its a little too thick for my taste and has an odd scent. I do like the ingredients and I feel comfortable putting on my son. I was sent multiple samples but I don't use it all.