BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Jessica E.
Oshkosh
I like this laundry detergent, it is unsecured which I really like. Since using this, other people’s clothes washed with fragranced detergent smell super strong and offensive to me. Anyways, I like that this is unscented and does a good job of cleaning our clothes. Being more natural it doesn’t lift stains as well as more chemical-laiden formulas do, but it is a trade off I am ok with. I just make sure to pre-treat stains and this works great.
Cynthia H.
Astoria, NY
This is pretty much the only laundry detergent that I use.  I have horrible allergic reactions to any scented laundry detergent, so this one is great and the transparency of what chemicals they use in it are great too.  I  do not feel bad using this whatsoever and my skin never reacts, so for those with sensitivity to laundry detergents, this one is great.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
I love this product! I love the way it not only smells but how great it works.. I bought mine at target, and have used it alot . I think it does its job and more.smells perfect,looks great and just about the right price. I deff recommend it to anyone.
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
I loved that it was a natural detergent, but after the cost and going back to something cheaper, I couldn't believe how much softer my towels and clothes were. I had no idea that my washed items were becoming as tough and uncomfortable as they were.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
I tried this out because of the all natural that they claim to be, but I broke out in such a bad rash after using this. And so itchy! It is a cheaper detergent so I’m guessing they use cheaper chemicals but the advertisements are so misleading.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I love all seventh gen non toxic products they perform well and are safe for my family also the price point is great. The detergent lasts my family of 5 about 6 weeks. Combined with my HE washer and drier I never have to wash something twice.
L E.
Nampa, ID
I I have used Seventh Generation Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent and detergent for baby clothes. I like what the company stands for and how they care about the environment. The products work very well and I feel good about using it.
July P.
olympia
Use this laundry soap whenever I can, it’s super sensitive on skin and always smells great. Love how it’s more natural then most detergents I don’t feel like I’m wearing chemicals all day, it’s usually the cheapest soap too!
Emma M.
American Fork, UT
I only ever use seventh generation free and clear, especially for anything I wash for my baby. It is gentle on the fabrics and for the baby. It doesn't dye the fabrics. I recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Katja G.
I use this for our laundry and it cleans everyday laundry well. It does not always get all the stains out and I need a booster for the kids clothes but otherwise it works great.