BY SEVENTH GENERATION #24 in Dishwashing Detergent

• Eco-friendly Detergent Pacs are designed for use in automatic dishwashers to get your dishes sparkling clean • Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, biodegradable detergent is safe for septic and greywater systems • Formula contains no chlorine, phosphates, perfumes or dyes • Detergent has never tested on animals • The three times concentrated formula in a convenient single-use Pac delivers sheeting action and anti-spotting performance see more...

Amber F.
Salem, OR
I enjoy trying any cleaning supplies that are all natural, that's where Seventh Generation dish washing detergent pacs came in! I threw one in with my load of dishes and let the dishwasher go. The dishes came out VERY clean! There were no smudges, spots or food particles left on any of the dishes. They didn't have a strong scent smell either like some detergents seem to leave. My only complaint about Seventh Generation is the price but I don't have much of a problem with it because it is an all natural cleaning brand that does works well!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I bought the natural dishwasher packs for awhile until I discovered that they are the same ingredients as Finish. Otherwise, I would probably still buy them. They cleaned alright and were priced alright. If you don't care about natural, cascade is the best, but it also contains toxic ingredients. I figure if you're eating off of the dishes and using the utensils, you don't want any toxic residue left behind and ingested.
Rachel D.
Gig Harbor
Since having my son we have switched to seventh generation products and we purchased two packs of these at once before trying them... I was pretty disappointed. Every wash there was white powder substance on all our dishes and sometimes we had to run the dishwasher twice. It was almost as if it wasn't dissolving.
Leila A.
Mega Parent Expert
Cleans dishes well. No residual from the product or food left! Makes glasses shine and the company is cruelty free and doesn’t use all kinds of chemical. I don’t mind paying a few dollars for a decent product. Target has a wonderful selection of seventh generation products at a reasonable price.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
I am a big fan of seventh generation products. this line of products works very well. I have never been disapointed at all. I feel these products are a good value. I bought my product from publix.  And i love that they are cruelty free that says alot about a companys integrety
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
I really like these dishwashing detergent pacs. Easy to throw in the dishwasher and they really do a great job of getting my dishes clean the first time. I like that they contain natural nontoxic ingredients so I know my dishes are clean without having to worry about them being safe.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. Everything looks nice and fresh and clean.The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.
Lindsay N.
Olathe, KS
I love this brand and how it smells. I have liked everything I used and I feel like it's a good price for a good product.  It' just as good as a more expensive line. They have something for everyone. I will buy this again and recommend to others as well.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
I don't know what to say about this friend I tried out some of the cleaning products and they aren't really a hit more of a miss. These laundry pods work to clean the clothes okay but didn't remove stains in the clothes came out smelling like cardboard.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Rated 4 stars because as much as they worked and I had no issues with them they are quite pricy for what you’re getting. There’s a lot in the package and they are very big. I would like it more if they were half the size and you got twice as many.
Courtney A.
Does this product actually rinse cleanly from glasses and glass dishes?
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Mega Parent Expert
Do these leave marks or spots on dishes?