BY SEVENTH GENERATION #41 in Dishwashing Detergent

• Eco-friendly Detergent Pacs are designed for use in automatic dishwashers to get your dishes sparkling clean • Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, biodegradable detergent is safe for septic and greywater systems • Formula contains no chlorine, phosphates, perfumes or dyes • Detergent has never tested on animals • The three times concentrated formula in a convenient single-use Pac delivers sheeting action and anti-spotting performance see more...

Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I love Seventh Generation and have bought pretty much all of my cleaning products from this brand. I only use natural cleaners on my dishes so that I can be sure that my food isn’t making contact with unknown chemicals. These dishwasher pods work relatively well, but I do seem to find a white residue on some of my matte dishes. A quick rinse takes care of it, so I don’t mind the extra step. I will continue to repurchase.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought the natural dishwasher packs for awhile until I discovered that they are the same ingredients as Finish. Otherwise, I would probably still buy them. They cleaned alright and were priced alright. If you don't care about natural, cascade is the best, but it also contains toxic ingredients. I figure if you're eating off of the dishes and using the utensils, you don't want any toxic residue left behind and ingested.
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
These clean my dishes so good. I just recently started trying these. I used to use cascase but they always left a streak of cleaner on my dishes. These give a clean wonderful shine. And now ill be buying them again very satified.
Leila A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans dishes well. No residual from the product or food left! Makes glasses shine and the company is cruelty free and doesn’t use all kinds of chemical. I don’t mind paying a few dollars for a decent product. Target has a wonderful selection of seventh generation products at a reasonable price.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
I am a big fan of seventh generation products. this line of products works very well. I have never been disapointed at all. I feel these products are a good value. I bought my product from publix.  And i love that they are cruelty free that says alot about a companys integrety
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
I really like these dishwashing detergent pacs. Easy to throw in the dishwasher and they really do a great job of getting my dishes clean the first time. I like that they contain natural nontoxic ingredients so I know my dishes are clean without having to worry about them being safe.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. Everything looks nice and fresh and clean.The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale , CA
I don't know what to say about this friend I tried out some of the cleaning products and they aren't really a hit more of a miss. These laundry pods work to clean the clothes okay but didn't remove stains in the clothes came out smelling like cardboard.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Rated 4 stars because as much as they worked and I had no issues with them they are quite pricy for what you’re getting. There’s a lot in the package and they are very big. I would like it more if they were half the size and you got twice as many.
Jess C.
These pods are the best dishwasher pods I've ever used. I use them with every wash and it never leaves residue behind on any of my dishes. My boyfriend hardly ever rinses off his dishes and these pods take off crusty ketchup, peanut butter-basically anything and everything.
Courtney A.
Does this product actually rinse cleanly from glasses and glass dishes?
Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do these leave marks or spots on dishes?