BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue is made from 100% recycled paper, with a minimum of 80% post consumer materials. Our paper is whitened with an environmentally safe process never with chlorine bleach. Our Bathroom Tissue is hypo-allergenic, safe for septic systems, ideal for low-flow toilets and contains NO dyes, inks or fragrances. Seventh Generation offers a 100% recycled paper bath tissue with a soft feel. It's made with a minimum of 80% post consumer content and is whitened without chemicals containing chlorine. We keep our paper products simple by never adding any dyes or fragrances during the paper making process. It's a hypoallergenic and septic-safe solution that helps reduce your environmental impact.

• I like the idea behind this brand!! However does anyone e...1 Answers
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
Well, I really wanted to like this paper and I paid the steep price of $10 for 12 rolls (on sale, mind you). But here is the deal. Even though the rolls have more sheets than Green Forest, I end up using more paper because this paper is: thinner, rougher and less absorbent. I don't think that I will be buying this again.
Update: after using this for a while, I would say that I eventually got used to it and it doesn't feel rough anymore. But when I initially switched to it from the softer TP that's how it felt!
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Review for: Bathroom Tissues 100% Recycled 2 Ply-300 Sheets more...
Seventh Generation paper products, which my family has used for years, are generally good. The paper is not flimsy, so it doesn't shred or tear easily. Very serviceable. If there's any criticism of the product, it's that it's not manufactured to be ultra-soft, but this is a small trade-off (and not a rough one) for the ecological benefits associated with Seventh Generation products.
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
This is now for me. I really wanted to fall into it. I don't like the texture or anything about them really. They were a little rough and I felt they had a weird smell. My guests didn't seem to mind them or at least didn't say they did. The price was relative to other brands.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Review for: Seventh Generation Recycled Bathroom Tissue - 24 Rolls, Bathroom Tissues 100% Recycled 2 Ply-300 Sheets more...
These are a good product.
I trust this brand.
They have great quality products that are good for you and the environment.
They are also affordable.
I recommend them.
It is worth trying at least once.
Amy C.
Seattle, WA
Well, what can one say about toilet paper? I prefer to purchase the Seventh Generation toilet paper, or other post-consumer recycled TP. It is more expensive than conventional, and is not super soft, but I am able to sacrifice a little if it's better for the environment. I have repurchased this TP many times, and will continue to do so. I recommend this TP if you are in the market to switch to something more eco-conscious.
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
Review for: Bathroom Tissues 100% Recycled 2 Ply-300 Sheets more...
I like this product. As long as I can afford to, I'll buy green. But, realy, for folks on a tight, tight budget, consider how fast a 12 pack will last for you--could be less than a week for a couple, less than a few days for a family.

But thumbs up for making recycled soft on my delicate bits.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I really love seventh generation products! Toilet paper is toilet paper, it's not the softest but it's not the roughest. It's just in between. What I like is what this company is really all about, that's why I continue to purchase their products
marisa p.
Bellingham, WA
Great all purpose bath tissue, no complaints. I'm a big fan of products that aim to be on the more natural side of things and stay away from bleaching or chemicals and all that jazz so I really like a lot of products from seventh generation and will keep purchasing from them
Malenis H.
I will be honest. Seventh Generation is a very thin toilet paper. On the plus side it it recycled and you feel good about yourself after you use it. It doesn't last as long but the 12 roll pack is good to keep around if you have more than one person living in your house.
Ellen R.
Saugus, MA
I purchase this item because the company is cruelty free and the item is recycled, so I can feel good about buying it. I find that it is not the sturdiest product, and I often need to use more of it to get clean than I would have used with thicker, quilted brands.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I like the idea behind this brand!! However does anyone else find this toilet paper not to comfortable?🤢

Target