BY SEVENTH GENERATION #21 in Paper Towels

Hard working paper towel absorbs spills quickly, even when wet. Minimizes waste. Paper is free of added dyes and fragrances. Whitened with an environmentally safe process, never with chlorine bleach. Towel/Wipe Type: Roll Towels Application: General Purpose Applicable Material: Non-Porous Surfaces.SEV13730. 13730. Seventh Generation Seventh Generation 100% Recycled Paper Towel Rolls with Right Size Sheets.

• How soft are these? I make my son's baby wipes at home, using pap...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these paper towels for some time now. ho...6 Answers
Brittney B.
I love all seventh generation products as they are all natural and recycled! saving the environment and money at the same time!
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
I love their green products. It is great quality product. You can find at most grocery stores.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are really good paper towels. They are strong and absorbent and do the job right. Nice to be able to buy an eco friendly product without sacrificing quality
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Seventh Generation for the most part and this is one of their products that makes me happy to be able to use. They are costly so I tend to stock up a lot when they go on sale, but they are great quality and the environmentally friendly aspect alone is a complete win.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
I love these because I can select the size I need and I feel like I'm doing something good for my home and the environment. They are strong and absorbent and work great!
Sylviah S.
I've tried these as well as their unbleached ones. I actually prefer the unbleached paper towels but either one is fine(: I like the old school look of the brown ones and feel good knowing that they've been unbleached because why waste the extra time when these paper towels are going to get tossed anyway.
The fact that their mission is to reuse & recycle is everything I look for when shopping. A company that cares for the environment is a plus 👍🏼♻️
Just wish their packaging wasn't in plastic! That's my only disappointment. If they're all about reducing why not start with the packaging it comes in, why not package in cardboard.
Kayli E.
I love these paper towels. they clean up messes easily, and that's a necessity when you have 2 kids.
carissa r.
Super strong and absorbent! Love that you pick the size you need so you aren't wasting product! The whole seventh generation line is amazing!!
Stephanie C.
Lakehurst, NJ
I love the entire 7th generation line! all of the products from this company are of well made quality.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Decorator Expert
I love the fact that these are recycled and eco friendly. However, I'm not impressed with their absorbency. I'm still a Bounty girl, these just don't do it for me
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been wanting to try these paper towels for some time now. how is the quality? are they soft? do they tear easily?
Sadie J.
How soft are these? I make my son's baby wipes at home, using paper towels, but I need them to be soft and durable for his little butt.