BY SEVENTH GENERATION #24 in Paper Towels

Hard working paper towel absorbs spills quickly, even when wet. Minimizes waste. Paper is free of added dyes and fragrances. Whitened with an environmentally safe process, never with chlorine bleach. Towel/Wipe Type: Roll Towels Application: General Purpose Applicable Material: Non-Porous Surfaces.SEV13730. 13730. Seventh Generation Seventh Generation 100% Recycled Paper Towel Rolls with Right Size Sheets.

• How soft are these? I make my son's baby wipes at home, using pap...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these paper towels for some time now. ho...6 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Decorator Expert
I love the fact that these are recycled and eco friendly. However, I'm not impressed with their absorbency. I'm still a Bounty girl, these just don't do it for me
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
I love these because I can select the size I need and I feel like I'm doing something good for my home and the environment. They are strong and absorbent and work great!
carissa r.
carissa r.
Super strong and absorbent! Love that you pick the size you need so you aren't wasting product! The whole seventh generation line is amazing!!
Allison T.
Allison T.
I'm kind of in between on these... They work great but are not my favorite! If you are really big on being green these are perfect though!(:
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
These work great. Price isn't bad and I love that they are recycled! Will buy again.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Great product, everything from seventh generation is awesome. Especially diapers!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Lakehurst, NJ
I love the entire 7th generation line! all of the products from this company are of well made quality.
Kayli E.
Kayli E.
I love these paper towels. they clean up messes easily, and that's a necessity when you have 2 kids.
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
I love their green products. It is great quality product. You can find at most grocery stores.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Seventh Generation for the most part and this is one of their products that makes me happy to be able to use. They are costly so I tend to stock up a lot when they go on sale, but they are great quality and the environmentally friendly aspect alone is a complete win.
Alecia L.
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been wanting to try these paper towels for some time now. how is the quality? are they soft? do they tear easily?
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
How soft are these? I make my son's baby wipes at home, using paper towels, but I need them to be soft and durable for his little butt.