BY SEVENTH GENERATION #24 in Paper Towels

Hard working paper towel absorbs spills quickly, even when wet. Minimizes waste. Paper is free of added dyes and fragrances. Whitened with an environmentally safe process, never with chlorine bleach. Towel/Wipe Type: Roll Towels Application: General Purpose Applicable Material: Non-Porous Surfaces.SEV13730. 13730. Seventh Generation Seventh Generation 100% Recycled Paper Towel Rolls with Right Size Sheets.

• How soft are these? I make my son's baby wipes at home, using pap...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these paper towels for some time now. ho...6 Answers
Tamira V.
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
Love the recycled paper save trees and you have just used a towel that had been reused to save the planet
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Decorator Expert
Work great - I like to grab these whenever they're on sale at Target or there's a cartwheel deal.
Kylee I.
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
It's very recycled basically brown I feel 100% in the earth when I use this product :-)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Decorator Expert
These paper towels are pretty good, but a little pricey. I've purchased them on sale.
Sylviah S.
Sylviah S.
I've tried these as well as their unbleached ones. I actually prefer the unbleached paper towels but either one is fine(: I like the old school look of the brown ones and feel good knowing that they've been unbleached because why waste the extra time when these paper towels are going to get tossed anyway.
The fact that their mission is to reuse & recycle is everything I look for when shopping. A company that cares for the environment is a plus 👍🏼♻️
Just wish their packaging wasn't in plastic! That's my only disappointment. If they're all about reducing why not start with the packaging it comes in, why not package in cardboard.
Dakota F.
Dakota F.
Buffalo, NY
I use paper towels often. Wish I did not but this is a less guilty way to use disposable paper products . They towels are absorbing and affordable but little high of a price point . I would recommend this product !
Kacie L.
Kacie L.
Amelia,Ohio
Great quality towels that are just as absorbent as the other leading brands. Best of all they’re made from recycled paper and come from an ethically responsible company! 10/10 would recommend to everyone
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Decorator Expert
Awesome, but recycled toilet paper? Lol. I know it's not made from other toilet paper. But it could sure sound that way! Great idea though
Cris D.
Cris D.
San Antonio, TX
These seventh generation paper towels unfortunately do not absorb enough. I end up needing 3 pieces for a simple spill.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Columbus, OH
It's a little thin but that's probably better for the environment. It's a decent price and is a good natural version.
Alecia L.
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been wanting to try these paper towels for some time now. how is the quality? are they soft? do they tear easily?
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
How soft are these? I make my son's baby wipes at home, using paper towels, but I need them to be soft and durable for his little butt.