Seventh Generation 100% Recycled Facial Tissues uploaded by Sarah D.Seventh Generation 100% Recycled Facial Tissues uploaded by Sarah D.Seventh Generation 100% Recycled Facial Tissues uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Designed to be soft, absorbent and gentle on noses and give you an easy way to consider your impact on the environment.

WE CARE

Made from 100% recycled paper with a minimum 50% post-consumer content.

•  100% Recycled Paper
  •  Whitened without Chlorine
  •  Soft and Absorbent

Facial Tissue made from 100% recycled paper
Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper
Tissue whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
Facial Tissue with no added dyes and fragrances
Hypoallergenic Facial Tissue

Ingredients: Seventh Generation Facial Tissues are made from 100% recycled paper (50% post-consumer content, 50% pre-consumer content) and are whitened without chlorine bleach.

• I've just recently started hearing about Seventh Generati...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this???1 Answers
Amber B.
Billings, MT
Review for: Seventh Generation 100 Percent Recycled Two-Ply Facial Tissue more...
I enjoy that this product is made from recycled materials but the tissue is quite rough. Especially during cold season, these are. It gentle on your nose. These are affordable but would prefer a softer tissue.
Sarah D.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Okay, so these are sturdy and get the job done, but they are very rough! My raw nose did not appreciate the rough texture of these tissues. I ended up using toilet paper to blow/wipe my nose during my sinus cold phase over these at times because the toilet paper was softer! I'm not impressed with these and will probably pick another brand over these the next time I purchase tissues. It does have cute packaging though.
Ashley O.
Papillion
These tissues did a great job! They are nice and thick and also have a good amount of softness to them. I think they are worth the extra cost to help eliminate the waste. I would recommend this product.
Jessica G.
Good affordable facial tissues. Thin yet durable and not too rough on your nose. Gets the job done and for the price most definitely would buy again. Would really recommend to purchase if on a budget!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are nice for the environment but not nice for your nose. These are very rough in texture, so more than just the occasional use will leave your nose raw and chapped! Please make these softer, I do not recommend these.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
I like this brand and tissues are one product I love to find in an all natural form. All paper products really. It's really cool to know that this brand has saved over 1 million trees and I like to pay for brands and products who give back in some way.
These tissues work just as well as any other. There isn't much to say about tissues but I can say that without any added nonsense, these are pretty soft and don't cause any irritation.
The price is also fair and you can find some pretty good sales on their products. (Especially online!)
Kel W.
Not bad! I love this company and use a lot of their products like their dish soap and dish detergent, but these are a little 'hard.' Next time I'll probably buy a softer, gentler tissue. They've been a god-send during this flu season though!
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
These aren’t my favorite tissues but they get the job done. I recommend these for your average daily needs but if you are sick or use a more than average number of tissues, I suggest finding a softer tissue. These are better than recycled products once were but are still a little tough for when you have a cold or allergies.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Eh, it's tissue. I was on a super green kick last year and ordered all Seventh Generation paper products for my house. I really had no opinion this either way. It wasn't thin or super thick tissue, kinda average. I don't use this anymore because of the price.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love that these are recycled, but I put them in the guest bathroom, and then use some softer ones for personal use. I struggle between the environmental standpoint, and the standpoint of not wanting a raw nose. Still I buy these though.
Karen B.
I've just recently started hearing about Seventh Generation Products. didn't realize they made tissues as well. Are they soft? What other products does Seventh Generation make? Are all their products eco friendly?
Katia L.