BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Bath Tissue is one of life's little necessities. Ours not only does its job well, but helps you consider your impact on the environment. Our soft Bath Tissue is whitened without chemicals containing chlorine.

•  100% Recycled Paper
  •  Whitened without Chlorine
  •  No Dyes or Fragrances

Toilet Paper whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
Toilet Paper made from 100% recycled paper
Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper
Toilet Paper with no added dyes and fragrances

Ingredients: Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue is made from 100% recycled paper (50% post-consumer content, 50% pre-consumer content) and is whitened without chlorine bleach.

Allie L.
I love that this is eco friendly and comparable to other non-recycled brands. It's not super expensive, but like others have said, I wish it was a bit thicker and softer. Even though it's a little on the thin side, I'll continue to buy it.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I like that this product is eco friendly. The only problem i have with this product is the paper is kind of thin.. but i can expect that being as it is an eco friendly product.
crystal j.
1,881 reviews
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Another great product from an awesome brand. The toilet paper works well, does not break on you while using , and most of all, it’s earth friendly. It’s not too bad of a price, we love their products, we would highly recommend.
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Recycling is so amazing! Especially when it comes to paper materials because us humans use so many. This is perfectly good toilet tissue and I see no need to buy wasteful kind anymore. I bought it at sprouts!
Hannah S.
This is my go-to toilet paper. It is cost effective and works just as well if not better than traditional toilet paper. I make it a point to purchase recycled paper products, so this one is great. I just wish it was carried in more stores.
Annakaren P.
Dublin, CA
I love seventh generation, these paper towels work great. They are a little thin so if you don't know how to wipe a counter make sure to grab two paper towels to get the job done. I buy these all of the time, they are eco friendly and I love that about this brand.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
I get mine at whole foods. Lately because of everything going on in our environment i been going organic ..vegan and purchasing recycle everyday needs. I just feel more fresh afterwards without leaving any chemicals behind our bodies
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I don’t find this to be a very good option as far as recycled toilet papers goes, this is a cheap thin toilet paper that requires more sheets per use than other brands. I do not recommend purchasing this product.
Lorna R.
Has anyone tried this? Do you like it?
Lmotive s.
Erie, PA
They work great or should I use regular ones?
TaSheka S.
Never tried this brand before....should I
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
Does this feel like 2 ply?