BY SEVENTEEN #8 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 10 issues - Seventeen Magazine is the world's most popular magazine for today's teenage girls! In every issue you'll get the latest scoop on style, friends, guys, college, careers, the stars, and love, as well as hot tips on beauty, fashion, fitness, and relationships. Each issue of Seventeen Magazine has exciting features, including fiction, quizzes, music, videos, trends, and so much more. And don't forget the really cool articles, such as the ever-favorite Trauma-Rama. If it's important to today's young women, it's in Seventeen Magazine.

• Who else thinks that there should be more plus sized rela...43 Answers
  • I'm 24 and still read this. How old are you??6 Answers
  • Am I the only one that has noticed that some of those out...3 Answers
Seventeen
  • "All content was relevant for teenage girls in high school and college and the fashion, health and beauty advice was all super easy to follow." in 23 reviews
  • "I'm 17, and I find myself skipping most of the pages...I enjoy reading the interviews with the cover stars though and have tried some of their beauty tips with success!" in 18 reviews
  • "grew up reading these every month since i was 13 some stuff mentioned might be biased but it had great tips and advice for those who have no one to ask." in 12 reviews
  • "I cut off my subscription with Seventeen a few years ago and I feel a lot better about myself not having such negative images in my face all the time." in 11 reviews
  • "Even though I am older now I still enjoy reading Seventeen - they have some great freebies and also some pretty cool articles that I can share with my niece." in 10 reviews
Brittney S.
I used to receive these magazines in the mail all the time growing up. I thought they were definitely age appropriate for me to read back in the day. I loved all the tips and tricks on how to be flirty around my crush and how to handle girl issues. The featured “hottie” was always good eye candy too. I don’t read these anymore, as I’m much older and it’s not really my style but I would recommend to the younger generation.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved Seventeen magazine. I especially love their prom dress editions. I remember begging my mom for the prom edition when I was young and she let me get it and I remember going through the magazine and marking all of the dresses that I loved and wanted to buy and wear.
Brittany B.
Ok, so im not seventeen, but i still enjoy looking at/ readimg these magazines. Im not subscribed, but i do occasionally purchase one or skim through it while im at the grocery store. These have some of the best makeup tips and styles for younger years and gives you some stories of real life issues of things that can happen to you that have happened to someone. They are not expensive to buy.
Rose T.
Seventeen magazine is one of the most popular and relatable magazine companies out there at the moment, I think it is safe to say that I highly recommend this magazine to preteens to teens who want to know what are the trends at the moment.  I know many people who also enjoy reading this specific magazine.  :)
Annalee G.
I really enjoy Seventeen Magazine. It was my favorite magazine growing up as a kid. I loved the little fashion tips and advice they gave me as a little girl. The little relationship quiz they give you is adorable. I would highly recommend mom’s and dad’s to get their teen/tween this magazine!
Erika and Frida ..
Los Angeles, CA
Love Seventeen magazine! Always fun and interesting things to read! We have a subscription and it’s been great! Mostly read it for the latest trends and fashion tips, would definitely recommend for anyone who is into new trends and want to stay up to date with the younger generation!
Brilyn B.
I LOVE Seventeen magazine!
It’s my all time favorite magazine subscription.
It contains the newest makeup trends, outfits, biography’s, and samples!
If you’re a zodiac/horoscope guru, then you’ll love reading your monthly horoscope in the magazine!
I totally suggest this magazine. :)
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I look forward to reading this magazine every month! I got a free subscription and I am enjoying it. Fun articles, as well as advice without sounding condescending. Recommend to all female teens and young adults!
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
Omg when I was in my teens this was my ALL TIME FAV magazine!! They have so many good articles that young girls and teens can relate to! They also include celebrity drama, beauty ads, and so much more. Highly recommend
Allison S.
Seventeen is great for those preteen/teen years. It taught me a lot about beauty and fashion and health and wellness. I definitely recommend it for younger girls. Now I don’t read it because I’m well over 17.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do teenagers only read this?
Taylor E.
Flint, MI
What is the best part of this magazine?
Tresha M.
Is it weird I'm in my 30's and I love seventeen mag?
Alexis S.
South Bend, IN
Who else thinks that there should be more plus sized related topics and advice in the magazine?
Connie F.
Los Angeles, CA
How old were you when you first started reading Seventeen?