BY DAVID FINCHER

When city police find a murder victim who was somehow forced to die of overeating, it puts veteran Detective William Sommerset and his new, talented but still green partner, Detective David Mills, on a desperate hunt for a serial killer who is making statements by staging his victims as tableaus of the Seven Deadly Sins. The first corpse found was “Gluttony,” and soon the detectives find more: a lawyer killed because of his Greed; an insurance scammer killed for his Sloth; a fashion model killed for her Pride. Each murder scene is elaborately planned, the victims chosen specifically because of who they are, and posed methodically in death. With time running out for the last two possible victims -- Envy and Wrath -- can Sommerset and Mills get ahead of the killer before his final two acts come to deadly fruition? Starring Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey, Gwyneth Paltrow and R. Lee Ermey. Directed by Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominee David Fincher. see more...

• What's in the BOX!!!!!?????4 Answers
  • Is this a movie that would be appropriate for a 14 year old to wa...6 Answers
Seven
  • "It easy to get immersed in the plot and you follow a sickos' tracks as he punishes people for the one of the 7 deadly sins." in 5 reviews
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL
This movie introduced me to serial killers and made me want to understand the mindset. It was a thriller and keep me interested until the very end. It made me a Morgan Freeman fan, Brad Pitt--not so much.
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
Ooo creepy movie, but its really cool. It easy to get immersed in the plot and you follow a sickos' tracks as he punishes people for the one of the 7 deadly sins. I do not like the ending.
Dawn B.
Southgate, Mi
I would be surprised if I met someone who DIDNT like this movie. I has such a great twist, it is captivating, shocking and scary. Brad Pitt is fabulous in this movie. 5/5 stars
Jamie H.
McMinnville, TN
This movie was really creepy. I like scary movies. I liked Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman in this movie. This was Brad Pitt at his prime. I did not like the ending though.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Oldie but goodie. One of the best thrillers on the market. My mother made me watch this movie when I was in high school and it is still one of my all-time favorites.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
The first real horror movie I had seen as a child, it sticks with you. I love horror films and this is a great one. Who doesn't love Morgan Freeman!
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
Gruesome!.. yet addicting! You just can't stop watching regardless of the morbidity & depravity unfolding! The 7 Deadly Sins like you never imagined!
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
I like this movie it is a great story I love the fact that they based it on the seven deadly sins and they made a great choice of picking actors
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I Love this movie. Love all Serial Killer movies and the seven deadly sins aspect is very interesting. The ending is faaaaaaaaaantasstic! ;)
Heidi S.
Elyria , OH
It is a good movie that you can't turn away from. Very suspenseful and a thriller. Brad Pitt as usual does an excellent job in this movie.
Beckstar
Is this a movie that would be appropriate for a 14 year old to watch? Does it have much nudity or gore in it?
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
What's in the BOX!!!!!?????