Seven For All Mankind
Stretch Cotton Skinny Jeans - blue

Seven for all Mankind Stretch Cotton Skinny Jeans - blue

by Seven For All Mankind

Our go-to brand for flattering cuts with a fashion-savvy edge, these Seven for all Mankind skinnies have just enough stretch to keep them skintight but super comfortable - Blue stretch cotton, zipper fly and button, classic five pocket style, belt loops - Skinny - Style with a white tank, printed scarf and a shoulder bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seven for all Mankind Stretch Cotton Skinny Jeans - blue!
How would you rate this product?
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Seven for all Mankind Stretch Cotton Skinny Jeans - blue uploaded by Maribel M.
they fit very well to my body, they are super comfortable and I like that they are high waisted they style your figure more.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,265 reviews
I love my Seven Jeans. Any fit, any color. This brand is high quality, high fashion and has a wide variety to choose from.
member-06439
Seven for all mankind are one of two favorite jeans 👖 It really does pay to pay more 😉 I’ve never had a jean that fit better and was more comfortable. They can run anywhere from $150 to over $200 but I promise it’s a good investment and they last.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Love these skinny jeans. They look great and conform nicely to my bodys natural curves without being too tight or causing any muffin top or bulges. The durability is excellent. They wash without fading and last forever. I'd definitely recommend these.
Geneva W.
Haysi, VA
Seven Jeans are my favorite jeans to buy. I think they are so comfortable and are not tigjt but hug the body well.They are true to size and have a very soft feel. They are also durable and tough. Ive gotten a lot of this brand from thrift stores and they hold up amazingly well. They are not flashy and perfect for everyday wear. The wash machine does not discolor or warp them either.
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
I think seven jeans are one of the most overrated and overpriced jeans I can think of. Yeah they do have some pretty cute jeans but not cute enough for the insane price tags haha.
Natalija B.
Love these jeans, great flattering fit. Only down side is if not 98% cotton and 2% spandex, the size can be difficult to get right. Many brands make jeans with several different material and those loose the shape within one hour, true for Seven jeans as well!
Danna C.
Yakima, WA
I love these jeans! They fit great, and are true to size. They are very flattering and a great fade.
Dina M.
Seven for all Mankind Stretch Cotton Skinny Jeans - blue uploaded by Dina M.
These fit perfect and you know how hard it is to find a flattering fit. They also fit your actual size. Who ever heard of that? I got a deep deep gray color, almost black. They are incredibly flattering despite problem areas I really need to work on and would look cute for errands or dressed up for a night out. I got them with my first Gwynnie Bee box. Really happy about that
Shae S.
Sugar Hill, GA
I got these jeans a while ago but I just re tried them on and they are so flattering and comfortable! They make me look so good and the wash is really beautiful! I re fell in love with them again!

Looking for your answer?