BY DAVID FINCHER

When city police find a murder victim who was somehow forced to die of overeating, it puts veteran Detective William Sommerset and his new, talented but still green partner, Detective David Mills, on a desperate hunt for a serial killer who is making statements by staging his victims as tableaus of the Seven Deadly Sins. The first corpse found was “Gluttony,” and soon the detectives find more: a lawyer killed because of his Greed; an insurance scammer killed for his Sloth; a fashion model killed for her Pride. Each murder scene is elaborately planned, the victims chosen specifically because of who they are, and posed methodically in death. With time running out for the last two possible victims -- Envy and Wrath -- can Sommerset and Mills get ahead of the killer before his final two acts come to deadly fruition? Starring Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey, Gwyneth Paltrow and R. Lee Ermey. Directed by Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominee David Fincher. see more...

• What's in the BOX!!!!!?????4 Answers
  • Is this a movie that would be appropriate for a 14 year old to wa...6 Answers
Seven
  • "It easy to get immersed in the plot and you follow a sickos' tracks as he punishes people for the one of the 7 deadly sins." in 5 reviews
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Great suspenseful movie. This movie is straight up scary I have only watched this once because this will give you nightmares. It is worth seeing if you can take it. Morgan Freeman is always great. I'm not a Brad Pitt fan but your heart will break at the end when he keeps saying what's in the box and you discover what is in that box .
K T.
Benton, Pa
Pop Culture Expert
A great suspenseful movie , but I didn't expect the end. What a terrible ending, coulfd have been better but as good movie all together.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
This movie is an awesome thriller. Kevin Spacey is the right amount of creepy. Brad Pitt, Gwen Paltrow. and Morgan Freeman are totally awesome in this movie. The acting is great, the actors are great. The message is creepy... But good? It's just a psychological mind bender for sure.
Irish C.
Oh Fincher, you have done it once again! I adore Se7en! This movie is amazing. Kevin Spacey gave such a good performance!
I can watch this over and over again and it never gets old. I love the pacing, the concept, and execution.
This is an excellent thriller! Definitely a solid 5
Shivani P.
This is a great suspenseful movie. Both Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman did an exceptional job acting in this film. This movie will keep you on the edge of your seat, always wondering what is going to happen next. Even after it is done, you will think about every scene...
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
Seven is one of those movies that's more suspense than horror; however, it manages to be chilling. It is well acted and lives up to it's critical acclaim. It's one of those films that I feel is necessary to my personal collection, even if I don't watch it often.
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
SO GOOD! I just recently watched this movie and i think it is amazing. it is very creepy and I am not one to be freaked out. I thought the balance between Pitt and Morgan was utter perfection. I could watch this movie thousand more times in my life
Carley S.
Just wow! This movie is a favorite of my boyfriend and I. We bought it on Blue-Ray and watched it with commentary and it made me love the movie even more. This is a must watch. And if you are still not convinced, Brad Pitt is in it. (:
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie. I'm a huge horror fan so I think I've seen almost every horror movie ever released (no seriously). I'm not a huge Brad Pitt fan so he wasn't a great addition but I love Freeman. Just a good horror movie.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
This movie was really a thriller that kept me at the edge of my seat if you like thriller movies I recommend this one it's really good Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman did a really good job in this movie good choice of actors
Beckstar
Is this a movie that would be appropriate for a 14 year old to watch? Does it have much nudity or gore in it?
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
What's in the BOX!!!!!?????