Settlers of Catan Board Game

Enjoy family fun time with the new version of the settlers of catan board game. It's a trading and building game with a fairytale theme. Players have to gather resources to build settlements and cities. This board and card game has many unexpected twists as you roll the dice to determine the resources you'll need. As the player develops the city, he or she gets more points. They're allowed to trade their resources with fellow players to build houses, lay roads and settlements. This versatile trading and building game comes with dice, cards, scoring chips, tokens and wooden pieces.

Settlers of Catan Board Game
  • "It's great for many reasons, but my favorite reasons are that its a new game every time, and that games can take a really long time or a really short time depending on how many people are playing." in 6 reviews
  • "I never thought this game would be much fun for me because all my male friends got into it the same way they do with video games." in 5 reviews
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Whenever I first heard of this game, I wasn't sure what to think. I thought it would be super serious and require much more thinking than I like to do whenever I try to relax while playing games. It's similar to other games because you do have to strategize, but at the same time it is incredibly simple. Personally I love sitting down with the family with some wine and just spend HOURS playing this game, so much so that we ended up getting the extended pack!!! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun new game to play!
ADDICTED!  Our family has been playing this for about a year and we love it.  Not only is it a board of strategy but it brings out the best in people.  We have an addition now and it is even more fun.  It can be tricky to set up but once you play this game you will only want more!
Emma F.
This is a super fun game. The way it is set up you get a different game every time. You also have to use different strategies depending how the board gets set up. In the game the goal is to get to a certain amount of “victory points”. You get them by building towns/cities. But you can also get them from “longest road” and “largest army”. It is all about getting resources so you can build more. All my the roll of the dice! Only this I don’t like is you can only play with 4 players. There is an expansion pack you can buy to add two more players. Settlers of Catan Board Game
Emily A.
Columbus , OH
I didn’t fully understand the premise of the game when I heard people talking about it but I LOVE this game. It was fairly easy to learn and it’s fun to strategize. I recommend everyone to play this! Definitely something you should keep in your house
Veronica S.
This is a very interesting board game. I like how it changes everytime you play. The expansion pack is a must otherwise i think the game gets a bit crowded with 6 players. This game takes a bit to understand all of the rules. Its a fun game but it's like monopoly where feuds can easily start.
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
This is one of my favorite games. It is a great mixture of strategy and luck. And every time you play the game is so different. My 11 year old is old enough to understand the game and play along with us. I bought it from Amazon.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
Who does NOT love Catan after playing it a couple of times????   This is the game where you find out if friends are true of if friends are foes!  Who will survive the trades and bargaining of Catan?!  SUPER fun!  I highly recommend picking up this game of strategy!
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
The expansion pack is a must otherwise i think the game gets a bit crowded with 6 players. This is a very interesting board game. I like how it changes everytime you play. This game takes a bit to understand all of the rules. Its a fun game but it's like monopoly where feuds can easily start.
Fareeha R.
Love this game! It’s a game of strategy and you really have to think when you’re playing it, but that’s what makes it so fun. It’s not really a kids game more adult - would definitely recommend.
Brittany J.
Ottumwa , IA
Our family was introduced to this game from one of our friends. It is amazing and quick to learn. Is and another family playing went and bought this game that same week
Jennifer T.
Silver Spring, MD
How long would you say your average game takes?
Sarah S.
What is your favorite expansion out of the group?
Kathleen T.
What do you need to start playing this game? Is there a basic board we should get first? How many expansions are needed? Thanks!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Is it worth getting the expansion packs?
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
What is the best board game to play with friends at a dinner party? We like Settlers of Catan Board Game or Cards Against Humanity . Are there any other ones that are this fun?