Settlemen Black Backpack

by Herschel

Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy.

Gender: Unisex

Signature striped fabric liner; 15-inch laptop sleeve; Exposed zippers with pebbled leather pulls

Age Group: Adult

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Settlemen Black Backpack!
Áine M.
Columbus, OH
Settlemen Black Backpack uploaded by Áine M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve had this backpack for years. It is smaller than the jansport backpack I used prior but I feel it’s more manageable to carry. They have an excellent warranty and sent me a quick replacement when the clip on one of the straps broke. I would definitely order from this brand again with their great customer service.
Lauren R.
Weston, FL
I have four of these backpacks. The only downfall is the zipper is a little bit sharp. Sometimes it hurts my fingers. I have four of them, so obviously it’s not too bad.
Allessandra  B.
Ajax, ON
I’m a big fan of the brand Herschel! I find the quality of their stuff is really good and last a long time. I used this bag in blue while I was in university and it’s survived water spills, the rain, textbooks without even a tear thus far! Totally recommend. It is pricier but you can find them discounted at Winners!
Andrea T.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this backpack. Functional and Stylish. Made very well. Have had it for a couple years now and it still looks like new
Nicole K.
North Vancouver
My favourite backpack to travel with. Very comfortable and a perfect amount of space. Not too bulky! It has a laptop compartment as well.
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,572 reviews
I love this bag, it’s super cute and durable. I usually use this bag as my carry on while traveling, which allows me to pack all I need and more. And like all Herschel products they is a lifetime warranty on this bag which makes you feel that much better about purchasing it! I would definitely recommend this bag or any of there products!

Looking for your answer?