Set & Refresh Febreze Set & Refresh™ Sage Lemongrass Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 mL)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Set & Refresh™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home smelling continuously fresh—simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. Febreze Set & Refresh gradually releases lightly scented oils that freshen noticeably longer than a cone. It’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries, and the refills can also be used with Febreze® Stick & Refresh™. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. see more...

Cat M.
Andover, KS
I thought this was a little overpriced for how long it lasted I didn't think it lasted that long.does have a good smell to it it does fill up the air but I could last a little bit longer or at least lower the price.
Angelia A.
Barryville, NY
Love love love these things they are so little and really easy to use just plug them in and your good to go and they last a pretty decent amount of time and make you house smell so good, I really recommend gifting them a try if you haven't already.
Clair P.
Living in campus housing is both a blessing and a curse. The people living there before you aren't always as clean as you, and sometimes the apartments have funny lingering smells. So we bought a few of these and hid them around the apartment and it instantly made our apartment smell amazing. They lasted close to a month, and kept odors from popping up even when we forgot to take the trash out for too long. Definitely worth the money.
Jessica O.
Brentwood, CA
I like these for small rooms like the bathroom or our bedroom. They come in different scents from relaxing scents to heavy duty ones. The only thing I would say is bad is that I dont find it to last too long. After like two weeks I have to change out the scent.
Christine I.
Girard, OH
These are just ok. I feel like you can smell them at first but the smell does not last very long. The scent is good at first but does not linger or last. It was a decent price but you have to buy many to keep replacing it I hugged Y something else like a scentsy that will at least last for a couple hours
Kia H.
I love the smell of lemongrass. This tiny small little thing can fresh up your whole living room. The strong isn't that powerful but has a decent good smell to it.. This is actually more pricier than the air freshener.
Wendy M.
I am a sucker for anything lemongrass! I highly recommend Febreze and this product does not disappoint. Makes my kitchen smell fresh and odor free from all the cooking and canning I do. One of my favorites!
tabitha s.
Winston Salem, NC
I love that u can set these anywhere !! u can display them or hid them depending on the room ! they are strong smelling without being overpowering !! affordable to say the least and they last a good month which i was happy with !!
shianne s.
Ypsilanti, MI
I have used this air fresher in all parts of my home, the smell travels all over the house, the only con i could come up with is that the fresher pod inside of the holder goes pretty quickly but the refills are quite cheap and a good advisement to spend your money on.
Ruth K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like using this product and it smells fragrant and strong. However, I did notice that it runs out pretty quickly. It only took as little as 1-2 weeks for the scent to disappear. I wouldn't recommend it for long term use.