Set & Refresh Febreze Set & Refresh™ Ginger Verbena Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.15 fl oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Set & Refresh™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days. It's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home smelling continuously fresh—simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. Febreze Set & Refresh gradually releases lightly scented oils that freshen noticeably longer than a cone. It’s virtually mess-free and requires no plugs or batteries, and the refills can also be used with Febreze® Stick & Refresh™. The sleek, compact design fits perfectly into any decor and works wonders from bathrooms to bedrooms, all month long. see more...

jenn c.
Chillicothe, OH
The set and refresh is legitimately the easiest air freshener to use. I love that I can decide just how much scent I want to refresh my home. And the wide variety of scents makes it fun to change things up with the seasons or mood. Definitely would recommend.
paulina c.
best product i love it for my own living space its always so fresh and not over whelming i just looooove this product makes my home so much more homier when im expecting company due to the fact i have a cat so it helps cover any funky smells from my pet
Allison G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really love all febreeze products! The scent that is given is always amazing and lasts longer then any other product I have used.  Never too harsh or strong either.  Extremely affordable and can usually be found on sale.  Always recommend febreeze to family and friends.
Angel J.
Now, I havent tried this product in the past but I have been in homes that have used it and I must say it does smell very nice ! Kind of like some sort of bakery that only bakes gingerbread cookies. According to a close friend of mine one of these lasts for about 3 months before *beginning* to run dry. This is perfect for the festive months, especially ! Gives the house a lovely feel.
Amylee S.
These are perfect for your bathroom or car. I wouldn't say the smell is very powerful though and it claims to last 30 days but I would say it barely lasted a week. Have only used in the bathroom but I will repurchase to try in my car.
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
These febreeze freshners are so great because they look cute and are minimal in design. Easy to use and the scent is great & fills the room. They just don't last very long. I found mine at Walmart. They're a tad bit overpriced.
Megan C.
I use these in my car and it works amazing! They work a lot better than any actual car freshener. I've never found any plug-ins, set and refresh - nothing - that make my space smell good. Unless I'm right up on the outlet - I don't smell them. But in my car - yes! I even get compliments at the drive thru!
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
Ginger Verbena has such a specific welcoming smell. I am so pleased Febreze offeres this and i can't get enough. The smell is gentle yet present.
It's calming and fresh all at once. Very affordable, as are all Febreze products and surly once you smell it You Will Want More..Just like ME.
Nicole B.
Eau Claire, WI
Cute decorate fresheners. With multiple scents. I love how you can always find seasonal ones in any store. And the price is great. Keep in the closet, on a desk, in the living room, and no one notices it.
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
I keep these in the closets and bedrooms, especially if you have a man in your life who lives for working on cars, i always smell oil or gas around the house, so I put these in the hamper even hahaha.