BY MARY KAY

Set of TWO Mary Kay Coral Stone Nail Lacquer Polish (Red) Set Full Size New in Box see more...

Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
I received this nail polish as a gift. I really loved the color of red. I only had to coat my nails once so that’s very nice. It was somewhat hard to get off tho. I don’t know how much it costed but I was not disappointed with the out come of the polish.
Rosaortega O.
Mesquite , TX
Nail polish from mk are usually really good. I have this one and it lasts for a long time. Even when only applying one coat. Honestly i think it is better than sally hensen brand. I recommend this product
Ashlee M.
Orange Park, FL
Love MK products. Tough to find a rep consistently. Easier to purchase online or directly through a Mary Kay. Nail selections for colors are pretty awesome and helps strengthen the nail bed. Great value and will definitely purchase in future!
Heidi S.
Love the red color. One of my favorite nail polishes. Decent price for what it is but it dried out and got clumpy too fast for my liking. Only needed one coat to cover the nail and lasted a while without chipping.
jacie r.
Hialeah, FL
I love red and coral colors! These colors are freaking gorgeous! This nail polish is easy to apply and smooth! It's so beautiful and always get complimented on the colors. I love this nail polish and recommend it
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I enjoyed this product fairly well. It is very bright and stays on for a good amount of time. It was my first time using it but it takes forever to dry. The benefits of this are the same as the ones that are $1! I'll stick with LA colors.
Vanessa C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have so many different shades and they all are so nice. They expensive but very worth it. They last a long time and dry super quick. They have options for everyone which I like. I recommend to have in you beauty collection because even the packaging is cute.
Cassidy W.
Conroe
I use the light pink color. It is great. It lasts forever and you only have to apply one coat. It is shiny so there is no top coat needed. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. I would recommend.
Gabbi C.
Stillmore, GA
LOVE the color and it comes out just as it looks. Too many polishes look one way and paint on as a different one. No worries with this!
Jesica H.
I really like how this color looks on me. My only complaint is that after I removed the polish, my nails were stained orange.

back