Set of 5 CoverGirl Trumagic The Sunkisser 110 Soft Touch Balm Skin Protector Bronzer

BY COVERGIRL

Brand: CoverGirl MPN: 022700579143 Type: Skin Perfector Bronzer Formulation: Balm Effect: Matte Skin Type: All Skin Types Shade: The Sunkisser 110 Size: 0.27 Fl Oz Features: It's Skin Magic Oil free, Non-greasy, Works with All Skin Types Blendable &... see more...

Marie K.
Canby, OR
When I first purchased this from Target I fell in love with it. I use my EcoTool brush with it and although you need a little more than desired, it blends very well. I used this for months and months and sadly I had to stop because I was breaking out very badly and I never knew why until I stopped using this for probably about a week. My skin is dry and pale and I have acne so if you have sensitive skin I do not recommend this! Price is good too by the way
Emily S.
Pinetown
Super great for a summer bronze shimmer look if you’re at the beach! I love looking tan and shimmering when I go out at the beach or anywhere for that matter! Very affordable and I would totally buy this product again!
Amanda M.
johnston
Very shimmery so you have to keep that in mind when using it. Very light coverage so it takes a couple of swipes to make it dark enough for contouring but if you want it light it’s perfect. Would buy again
Gaëlle M.
San Francisco
me encanta es uno de mis bronzer favoritos me deja ese color marroncito y a la vez me da un brillo hermoso
Blerta J.
They are beautiful to look at! The packaging is wonderful and they really give you that sunny summery golden look. Very long lasting on the skin with a shimmery finish. Definitely recommend! I have bought enough to get my through my holiday!

Amazon