BY MARY KAY

Set of 3 Mary Kay Eye Glimmer & Shimmer Cream Shadow Stick Dynamic ~ Drama ~ Disco Limited Edition Metro Chic Purple Green Blue see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Chandra Q.
East Port Orchard
Talk about color! These sticks glide on smoothly and leave color in place throughout the day. They do not smudge or smear, and they don't crease! So easy to apply they are great for all ages to use. I just wish they would make these a regular line product!
It's a very nice product that I do us for my eyes. Yes it's affordable but I think it can be a little less. I use it almost everyday but it almost everyday month. Yes I'd keep buying the product Bc it's very good
Amber H.
Elmira, NY
Easy to use and a good variety of color. Deffinetlt.more afforsable then a lot of make up. You Deffinetly.get your money worth not to mention there is always glimmterstick sales!
Autumn F.
i like to use these cream shadow sticks mainly to a base coat when doing a smokey eye. they are pigmented but can be a little hard to blend out. i also like that it comes is three different shades.
Fifi M.
When I do a glittery eye make up look, I prefer sticks because it's just so easy to use. These blend like a dream and they don't climb or have fall out, like when glitter gets all over your face. These are so easy to use :)
Rose L.
These do not blend out and the formula dries out quickly, before you use up the product, it gets hard. When these were new, they are very pretty and fun. These work alone or with others. A great eyeshadow base.
MaKenna E.
These eye shadow creams are so fun and easy to apply. They bland great and the price is very affordable. I wasn't too sure about it when I first saw it but it actually works well. I would buy these again.
Lindsey H.
Mobile, AL
These are great to throw in your purse for when you are running late to get ready. Just swipe these on your eyelids and go. For daytime and evening looks.
Emily N.
The shimmer eye wand is a quick and easy way to apply eye shadow in the early morning rush. It applies nicely and comes off with ease.