BY MARY KAY

Set of 3 Mary Kay Eye Glimmer & Shimmer Cream Shadow Stick Dynamic ~ Drama ~ Disco Limited Edition Metro Chic Purple Green Blue see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara R.
Each of it has its function. The green one its my favorite because it helps adding more drama to my small eyes. In the other hand, I gave the blue one to my sister and she loves it. Mary Kay is a very good brand for trusting your facial skin care. <33
Tracy G.
Not very effective I had to pair other products with it to actually work. Had nice packaging though. After I fixed the product it was very nice but all in all a little disappointed in the product don't waste your money on it would not recommend it.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
These glimmer eye sticks are awesome 👏🏼💖💙 great price very affordable. I love how smooth they go on. I also love the different colors. I got them from the Mary Kay website . I would definitely recommend to others . Great product with a great price !
Maycee H.
Clayton
I love anything Mary Kay and so when my consultant showed me these I knew I was going to be obsessed. They are so easy to apply and are beautiful on. I always get compliments when I wear mine when I am out in public. They aren’t cakey at all and are very easy to remove / wash off.
Rosa D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love it. I have this skin that I think is dry and I like how it levees my skin. I live this works like it should. I also think it’s worth it price. I definitely recommend to try this out and see for yourself. Hope this works out for you.
Angelina r.
Orlando, FL
Este producto se ve que es de muy buena calidad me gustaría usarlo a ver qué tal me va con el, no he tenido la oportunidad de comprarlo.. espero en algún momento tener una de estas, si me mandan una muestra seria de mi agrado..
Anshika G.
These are literally the best! The show is really smooth and easily applicable. Personally I like all the colors but mostly the purple and blue! They really give a luminous effect and make your eyes pop!! Great product!
Jackie J.
I love these so much. Absolute favorites. It went beyond my expectations. Absolutely terrific. It was my first time using them. They’re very gentle and creamy but they lash. I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
It’s a good product. I liked it a lot. It was a little too expensive for me though. I only bought it once because I knew someone selling marykay. It was effective for its purposes. I wouldn’t buy this again though.
Kristina Rene S.
These are really pretty! They make your eyes pop and make you feel so pretty! They are pretty well priced and very effective. They are not harsh on your skin. They are well priced and worth giving a try!