Set of 3 Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener for Hair, Sample Sizes, .24 Fl. Oz Each

BY AVEDA

Aroma features a fresh yet spicy citrus-floral blend with rose oil and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and Australian sandalwood see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juls B.
Dallas, TX
I have frizzy hair & this helps a little bit! It's not extremely effective, but it's definitely better than nothing. Also it's not damaging to your hair which is also a plus. I wish it just took out a little more frizz.
Jena W.
Aveeda products smell sooooo good! I got a sample of this product from a friend of mine. I ended up using the whole bottle. I love this and it does help straighten your hair. These products are pricey but so with it.
Brenda R.
River Falls
I love the way this makes my crazy dry frizzy hair feel. I would highly recommend it to anyone that has been suffering with frizzy hair.
Yvette S.
Works very well , recommended for friends and family too use. Did great wonders on me within time using it .
Amanda I.
Aveda is one of my favorite brands. It always makes me feel clean and it's super nice that they have a salon.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
This is amazing. International brand . i've tried it many times
Secondly wana thank u for this amazing apk