Set of 3 Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener for Hair, Sample Sizes, .24 Fl. Oz Each

BY AVEDA

Aroma features a fresh yet spicy citrus-floral blend with rose oil and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and Australian sandalwood see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juls B.
Juls B.
Dallas
I have frizzy hair & this helps a little bit! It's not extremely effective, but it's definitely better than nothing. Also it's not damaging to your hair which is also a plus. I wish it just took out a little more frizz.
Jena W.
Jena W.
Aveeda products smell sooooo good! I got a sample of this product from a friend of mine. I ended up using the whole bottle. I love this and it does help straighten your hair. These products are pricey but so with it.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
River Falls
I love the way this makes my crazy dry frizzy hair feel. I would highly recommend it to anyone that has been suffering with frizzy hair.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Aveda is one of my favorite brands. It always makes me feel clean and it's super nice that they have a salon.
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Works very well , recommended for friends and family too use. Did great wonders on me within time using it .
FOUZI C.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
This is amazing. International brand . i've tried it many times
Secondly wana thank u for this amazing apk