Set of 2 New CoverGirl Outlast Nail Gloss Bon Bon 141 Shiny Nail Polish 0.37 fl oz

BY COVERGIRL

Description : Get a smooth finish, even color and wear-resistant shine in one simple step with COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat!; Up to 7 days of glossy color; With built-in... see more...

Emma M.
eden prairie
these packaging are so cute. love the color and its really good quality. pros are that its easy to apply and its really nice on your fingers. i honestly dont think that there  are any cons. ive used COVER GIRL before and its super nice and cute, definetly recommend
Kayli D.
Menomonie, WI
Out of all the nail polish purchases I have made, this is probably the best one! It is my first covergirl nail polish and I love it! I use this color all the time and love it! Perfect for any outfit and occasion!
Krysta T.
Bark River, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is so pretty and vibrant. Takes a bit longer to dry but it so worth the end result! I love these nail polishes and their wide variety of color options
Rimma Z.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand because this brand type of nail polish are dried really quick and leaves a nice color . I love doing my nails and that's why I get this brand a lot.
Chrystal L.
Compton, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand for polish because the color assortment is great. Also my favorite color is pink covergirl has one of the best pink shade selection
Christeasha B.
Memphis, TN
I love how pretty the colors are just not one of my faves it’s not pricey and it is of good value and easy to use and appy
Sstefanii S.
Mesa
That's a good staf that they buy, and sometimes they give you options for that you can save money and you can buy more
Becky♡ g.
Miami, Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE COVERGIRL NAIL POLISH, I'M FAN #1, I don't have pics of my nails with this nail polish but for me it's perfect
junelle ..
Purchased at: ULTA
This brand is really good because first of all their colors are magnificent and not only that but it drys quick and it doesn't get tacky. That's my favorite part because sometimes I'll by nail polush and apply them. And then once they dry and when i touch them they are tacky and leave my finger print and they rub off. But this one is just perfect !
Eneida R.
Miami
With the exception of my sloppy nail polishing skills; this will be my go tonsil product. The application process was easy, the drying time was fast and most importantly there is no nail polish smell.