Set of 2 Mini Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment ~ 0.34 each/ 0.68 oz Total

by Exuviance

Known for its ability to exfoliate and help minimize the appearance of pores, NeoGlucosamine, Exuviance's breakthrough non-acid sugar exfoliator, initiates the clarifying treatment process. Then Japanese binchotan charcoal acts like a magnet, sweeping up surface pore-clogging impurities and environmental toxins to take your skin beyond ordinary cleansing. French clay, with its high mineral content, absorbs oil and leaves skin feeling revitalized. A botanical blend helps control oiliness for a beautiful, smooth finish. Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment is a delightful and refreshing treatment formulated for all skin types, particularly skin that is occasionally congested, oily or blemish-prone.

Mini Set of 2; 0.34 oz each/ 0.68 oz total

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Set of 2 Mini Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment ~ 0.34 each/ 0.68 oz Total!
a year agoRockaway Park , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Exuviance skin care, and I received this mask as a sample gift when I purchased the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25, 13 Count. I don’t tend to use clay or mud masks because they can be drying, I usually use a sheet mask, jelly masks etc . I decided to try it this out to detox my skin and rid my skin of any impurities. I applied it and left it on for 15 mins and after rinsing it off my skin looked and felt clean, refreshed and wasn’t dry at all. It’s a great mask to use to really clean your skin. I would recommend it to anyone with acne or that just want to refresh your skin.
a year agoNew Port Richey
Purchased at: ULTA
Best mud treatment I have ever tried. My looks and feels so awesome after using this mud mask. It has become a weekly routine despite the high price tag.