Set Of 2 Huangjisoo Broccoli Plumping Mask Dr Huang Jisoo Beauty Lab

Set Of 2 Huangjisoo Broccoli Plumping Mask Dr. Huang Jisoo Beauty Lab

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Set Of 2 Huangjisoo Broccoli Plumping Mask Dr. Huang Jisoo Beauty Lab!
How would you rate this product?
Anna A.
1,004 reviews
I really enjoy face masks and I got some in my subscription box. I was able to use one myself and one on my mother. I do atleast one sheet mask a week and maybe one clay one. This was my mother’s first facial mask. These masks were very hydrating and my skin just soaked all the moisture. When we finished I used the remainder in the package and used my hands to spread it across my face and neck area. Speaking for my mother and myself the next day our skin felt soft, hydrated and supple. I would recommend to others. I will continue to use this brand of face masks.
Airricuhh V.
Set Of 2 Huangjisoo Broccoli Plumping Mask Dr. Huang Jisoo Beauty Lab uploaded by Airricuhh V.
Just used this mask, and I have to say I have pretty sensitive skin sometimes - but this mask was so soothing and felt so good!!! Definitely made my skin look so hydrated and healthy!
Jenn C.
Oldsmar, FL
Set Of 2 Huangjisoo Broccoli Plumping Mask Dr. Huang Jisoo Beauty Lab uploaded by Jenn C.
Left my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Nice light scent and absorbs quickly into face.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Set Of 2 Huangjisoo Broccoli Plumping Mask Dr. Huang Jisoo Beauty Lab uploaded by Danniel R.
The Broccoli Voluming Mask is designed to maintain volume, vitality, and remove the stresses of fatigue. The mask contains 25 ml (0.84 oz) and has a strong astringent scent. The essence is kind of milky and tacky. The sheet mask is made of thin microfiber with high adhesion and ampoule effect, it’s also called a lingerie skin fit sheet. Recommended use is after cleansing, soothe your skin with toner, and then put on the mask. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then take the mask off and slightly tap skin for better absorption of the essence. After using, like with the British Rose mask, this sheet mask fit very much the same and had a really good fit. The mask took over an hour to dry out and the essence was very nourishing. Even after 24 hours, my skin felt moisturized. I also felt this mask was good for my pores and any redness in my skin was very toned down. The scent is very strong and had me worried it might be irritating to my skin, but it was fine and the scent seems strong after a little while. What I like: this mask had a really good fit and I like the material a lot. The essence feels really nice and nourishing and my skin stayed moisturized for a long time after using. The ingredients are good and this was really soothing for redness and skin irritation. The mask takes a long time to dry out, which I love personally. What I don’t like: the scent is very strong and slightly sharp and astringent. If you’re sensitive to fragrance, please keep this in mind.
Danina P.
I used 3 of these mask in a week.. at the end of the week I had a glow to my skin. People noticed too. I had comments.
Hana M.
Onalaska, WI
For starters, this sheet mask had a really odd smell. Not chemical or anything, I’m assuming the broccoli that’s in it. I wasn’t a huge fan of the way it felt. It was sort of heavy and sticky. Not something I’d use again or recommend to anyone.
Mireya R.
san antonio
This mask has made my face look so fresh so nice looking I live the fact that it is vegan approved I highly recommend it
SAJOME M.
ventura, CA
Set Of 2 Huangjisoo Broccoli Plumping Mask Dr. Huang Jisoo Beauty Lab uploaded by SAJOME M.
I don‘t recommend this mask for anyone with sensitive skin. My face started burning after a few minutes and left my skin very red and itchy.
Sarah S.
Calhoun
Set Of 2 Huangjisoo Broccoli Plumping Mask Dr. Huang Jisoo Beauty Lab uploaded by Sarah S.
My sister gave me this mask. It felt good while wearing it, like I could feel my skin drinking in the hydration. Nice light scent. I actually had it on longer than the stated time, face feels a little tacky afterwards but also refreshed.

Looking for your answer?