BY CVS

Product Description Soft grip for comfort Pick dislodged food particles & plaque from between teeth Help fight gingivitis Cap features key ring Measures approx 2 3/4" when closed

Product Type: Dental Picks, Scaler

Dental Scaler: Hold the pick so that the top of the curve is flat against the tooth. Gently pull away from the gum line toward the biting edge of each tooth. Dental Pick: Start at the gum line between teeth and gently pull the pick away from the gum line to remove the impacted food. After use, rinse picks with warm water and allow to air dry.; For adult use only. Follow instructions carefully. Certain elements found in dental plaque may cause clotting and an increased risk of heart disease in some people. Regularly rinse mouth thoroughly during use. Do not swallow material removed. If bleeding of the gums occurs, stop and consult your dentist. For additional instructions, consult your dentist.; Bonus dental mirror. Removes plaque, tartar, & stains to keep teeth white. Removes annoying food particles. 1. Dental Scaler: Effectively removes plaque, tartar, and stains to keep teeth white. 2. Dental Pick: Safely dislodges food particles and plaque from between teeth. Both picks are made from soft steel that safely cleans without damaging tooth enamel. Made in China.

Shannon W.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: CVS
These little picks were GREAT for when I had braces & had food stuck in the wires, brackets, or bands. They are super small - small enough to fit in that little pocket inside your jeans pocket that you never use!
Molly M.
Ray City, GA
I love keeping these handy. Always on the go, I keep these in my purse and use them after a meal, they are very effective and pretty cheap! Overall, they are great little dental picks and I would recommend them if you haven’t tried them.
Shantelle H.
These dental picks are convenient, I really like how easy they are to use and price. I use them after I certain foods like steak or corn and it works perfectly making my mouth feel clean again! They are so small I’m able to cary them with me because I eat out most of the time. Great product!
Sophie A.
The Colony, TX
Are you see is dental picks. Because I have races and I have to clean my braces daily. What I like to do when I use the dental picks is I get the dental pic but I normally get the large ones and I put toothpaste on it and then I put it in between the bracket in the wire of my braces.
Claudia M.
Hennessey
These get the job done, I used these a lot when I had braces! Even afterwards they are great to keep around and re-use two-three times! I have a pack of four, for when we travel and eat out a lot. A lot of people I know use these, they work as they should!
curiosity. n.
United States
If you ever had braces then you'll know how great these are. Things will eventually get stuck in between you braces and being that these picks are compact you can carry them in your purse with your keys. You'll need a toothpick again!!
Nicole A.
Lancaster
Purchased at: CVS
When I had braces, I depended so much on these bad boys to get my lunch from my teeth and boy did they do the trick k! Now that I no linger have braces, I dont use them which is why I lowered the star count.
Rachel H.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have bought these dental picks because of the cheap price but they aren’t the best. The store brand it’s as good as the more expense ones. I wouldn’t buy these again and I don’t recommend them to anyone.
Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
I absolutely love these because they get all of the left on plaque and food that is stuck on your teeth. I would recommend this because of the great results that you see after using the product 2 times.
Margaret G.
Atlanta, GA
I liked the convenience of the set of 2 CVS Dental Picks Oral Care Hygiene Soft Grip Travel Size. It was easy to use and  I would buy again in the future when on-the-go!