BY JCAT BEAUTY

Protect your lips from unwanted lip smears and smudges with the Roll It Up Auto Lip Liner available in 12 colors to match your favorite lip stick. Simply twist the pencil; no need for a sharpener. Roll-up lip liner pencil. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "These pencils are so creamy amd pigmented. I lOve these affordable pencils that can be used with your favorite lipstick" in 4 reviews
alexis m.
I love how this lip color glides on easily. It was packaged very well. Of course this was my first time using this product . It did meet my expectations for the price. I would recommend this product to others.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I only purchased one of this lip pencils. It is very resistant, definitely long lasting. The pigment is really nice, matte finish and it is not over drying. Good value
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your face look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
These are pretty good, but if you want to wear them for a long time they won’t keep the feathering at bay forever. There is a good color selection and the sell for a decent price on Ulta usually with a buy one get one for 50%. So just watch the lipstick you pair it with and it’s worth the money!
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
These Lip Liners are very good especially if you’re someone who like to wear a cute lip color all the time. It is easy to apply, I bought the item from Ross a couple months ago and it is very long lasting. If I come across them again I would for sure buy them.
Bianca J.
Aurora
Product does not drag as you apply. There is a shade for nearly every shade of lipstick. I have used as just a liner as well as a full lip color topped with a gloss
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
The packaging is cheap feeling but the actual product is amazing I paid 10 bucks for 12 on amazon and I love them they are creamy but each enough to stay out
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
Jcat beauty has it going on ❤💯️🙌🏻 I was so impressed with their lip liners I bought almost all of them 🔥💋🙌🏻 They stay through eating, and last all day 💯💕👑
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I am a big fan of jcat eyeliners pencils I love that they stay on for a long time at least 6 to 12 hours words of time and they are really smudge-proof
Xitlale L.
Love these lip liners they are so affordable and they have so many options for color and they are pigmented and they have a great amount of product.