MakeupLip MakeupLip PlumperCandyLipz
SET 1: Apple Lip Plumper Set (S to M)

SET 1: CandyLipz Apple Lip Plumper Set (S to M)

by CandyLipz

CandyLipz Red and Green Apple Lip Plumper Set Style: Sinlge &- Double-Lobed Size: S-M

Important - This is a lip suction device. All sales are final due to hygienic reasons. Please read the descriptions before your purchase.; CandyLipz is the only clinically proven product on the market to reduce lip lines/wrinkles and increase water accumulation/retention for 24 hours.; This product has a temporary side effect of erythema during the 10-days conditioning period.; After 60 days of daily plumping, it is clinically proven to increase lip size by nearly 40% without immediate plumping.; Do not use if you have sensitive skin, medical conditions or are on medications.

the best products for lip plumper? price isn't an issue so im wanting to know the top st home plumpers? SET 1: CandyLipz Apple Lip Plumper Set (S to M) ?
Start your review of SET 1: CandyLipz Apple Lip Plumper Set (S to M)!
Yanil Q.
N Brookfield, MA
This is like magic! This is a plumping device that gives you the results of injections without the needles. It works wonders and will absolutely give you the immediate results you desire even if it’s temporary! I’m obsessed and I recommend if you want fuller and more enlarged lips. It’s fast, easy and painless. I will be buying a second one that’s how much I love this product!
Arian B.
Nacogdoches,tx
I had the green apple and it did not work well for me so i do not reccomend this item. I am wondering if the blue cylinder like tool would work better. Id like to try it but dont know if its worth spending the money on a different model just to find out.
Lizette O.
Odessa
This really does work I always got the ligloss that plump but it doesn't give u the results as this would .it's cheap and works very well very satisfied with this product
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
I have used this product for over a year! No fillers or injections just simply plumping your natural lips! This has definitely become my go to for natural plump kissable kissers! Long time results as well your lips get used to the extra blood flow. Highly recommend
Evie M.
Waterbury
Highly Recommend. Would Gladly Keep Using It. Leaves My Lips Even Plumper Than Before And Even Though There Is Going To Be A Little Bruising The First Couple Of Times Its Still Amazing!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley L.
Frankton, IN
il y a 2 ans
Ashley L. il y a 7 mois
Thank you ladies so much I'm literally bout to try both of your recommendations, I dream on full size plump lips 👄