Sesderma Sensyses Liposomal Cleanser Solution uploaded by Dahiana G.Sesderma Sensyses Liposomal Cleanser Solution uploaded by Sara B.Sesderma Sensyses Liposomal Cleanser Solution uploaded by Bianca B.

BY SENSYSES

Cleanses and tones the most sensitive and delicate skins, skin treated with corticosteroids or after chemical peels, scaly skin with eczema (atopic and/or seborrheic), sun burned, soap intolerant or acne prone skin. Formulated without alcohol, perfumes or preservatives. SensySeS Liposomal Cleanser dissolves and removes liposoluble and the hydrosoluble substances, meanwhile repairing blemished skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nordeliz H.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Washing my face day and night is very important for me. Using the Sesderma Sensyses Cleanser, for all types of skin wasn’t that awesome. I wet my face and applied with cotton pads. It was difficult to tell if it was cleaning my face, because it never felt fresh and clean after using it. I didn’t like it as a face cleanser so I started using it as a makeup remover, but again, it was difficult to take the makeup off, even regular non-waterproof liner and mascara. The good thing is that I have combination skin and I never break out because of it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really like this product ! Not only does the sensyses act as a great cleaner that will leave your face feeling soft and fresh but it also can be used after your skin care regimen as a great toner! I highly recommend it to anyone on the market for a great skin care product!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I tend to triple wash when I wear makeup and double wash when I don't. I just added an additional cleansing step after using this cleanser. Just when you think you did enough with that last cleansing this product shows you that you didn't get everything.

I use dry cleansing cloths to swipe my face with this. It really picks up left over dirt and makeup. It is so gentle so your skin does not become irritated. After using this my face did not feel tight or start to peel.
Daisy T.
I got a tiny sample of this in my September Glossybox and I loved it. It removed my makeup and made my skin feel super soft! Totally loved it! I just wish that the sample was a smidge bigger, but a little does go a long way. Now the question is where do I find this? lol
Bianca B.
I just received this in my September Glossybox and I'm really liking it so far. I use a cotton ball with the cleanser to wipe my face clean. It picks up any makeup and leaves no irritation. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Elizabeth G.
I love this product! I get it from the lady I get my facials from. I use this day and night and it makes my face feel so clean and it helps take off any makeup left behind after washing my face. It also lasts a long time. Definitely worth the money. I highly suggest.
Madison L.
This face cleanser is amazing! It works really well to take everything off of your face. It takes the stuff off that regular cleanser do not take off. The only problem I have is that the cleanser is really messy and its hard to not spill it all over the place.
Kishone C.
Nice cleanser, just received a sample and I really like it. Felt nice going on and didn't leave a buildup afterwards.
Dahiana G.
santo domingo
I swing this one to control my body and and my problem was a antitranspirant, and this help me a lot with this