Skin CareFacial SkincareSesderma
RETI-AGE ANTIAGING SERUM 10 fLOZ

Sesderma RETI-AGE ANTIAGING SERUM 1.0 fL.OZ

by Sesderma

A potent triple-action moisturizing serum for visibly smoother, firmer, rejuvenated skin. Gentle enough for daily use, provides continuous moisture while helps to minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

DooEs anyone know if this can be used for sensitive skin?
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid where can I get examples of this product?
Start your review of Sesderma RETI-AGE ANTIAGING SERUM 1.0 fL.OZ!
Maria E.
Sesderma RETI-AGE ANTIAGING SERUM 1.0 fL.OZ uploaded by Maria E.
My mom and I love this brand of anti-aging. We use the serum and the gelcream and both works amazing. We use one every 6 month and we have notice the change on both faces. My sister is dermatologist and she always recommended us this brand. Great results super shine on young skins like mine 24years old and reafirmació and elasticity for mature skin like moms 53 years old. We just love it♥️
MaryRbi P.
Sesderma RETI-AGE ANTIAGING SERUM 1.0 fL.OZ uploaded by MaryRbi P.
Me encanto cuando mi dermatóloga me recomendó deja tu rostro sin líneas de expresión y como si te hubieras hecho un liftin ... muy bello deja el rostro como porcelana
Ruberly M.
Sesderma RETI-AGE ANTIAGING SERUM 1.0 fL.OZ uploaded by Ruberly M.
A good product that is a potencial anti-aging serum, I am esthetician and I recommend to all my patients ❤️🥰
Jessica V.
Armenia
Sesderma RETI-AGE ANTIAGING SERUM 1.0 fL.OZ uploaded by Jessica V.
I love this product, the smell , the feeling, the effect ! It really males your skin glows. I tried as free sample and then I need to get the it , I can’t do my skin routine without it.
Shirin S.
Scarborough, ON
It was recommended by my dermatologist to fade away acne scar this works as miracle I emptied 3 bottle of this product. The smell is so good. I really works I would recommend anyone who want to lighten redness and acne scar in their face.
Tamara T.
Utrecht Bessemerlaan 17
I love this product but I suggest using it every other day. I got so excited and started using it every night which caused some irritation and redness
Luisa F.
jupiter
This serum has lots of helpful components such a as vitamin C. Since I started using this product my skin looks way healthier, instead of using that much makeup my skin just look great. I recommend this product
Camila R.
Bogota
I feel that this product has helped me too much with my enlarged pores and I also feel that it has helped me a lot to tone and unify the color of my skin, it is Isela to use at night
Yvonne R.
This serum I really like. Has made such a difference with fading my fine lines. It has retinol but doesnt burn my sensitive skin. Still have got to see if it will help with my sun spots but overall a great product!
member-ef9581
Excelent product. My skin looks better than I am wearing it. It’s an anti aging gel cream with retinaldehyde, hyaluronic acid for combinated skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yeirenis M.
Dallas, TX
il y a 2 ans
Paola H. il y a un an
I do not know if samples but you can go to their website. My aesthetician uses this brand and fixed my 10 year issues with acne
Yeirenis M.
Dallas, TX
il y a 2 ans
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid where can I get examples of this product?
Ruberly M. il y a un an
Also you can contact them ❤️