Sesderma Hidraven Foamy Soap Free Cream uploaded by Nancy N.Sesderma Hidraven Foamy Soap Free Cream uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY SESDERMA

Daily cleansing face cream. Suitable for all skin types, specially for the most delicate and sensitive ones, acne-prone or soap intolerant. Recommended for quickly and effectively removing facial and eye make-up. Its special composition is ideal for personal hygiene. Recommended for atopic dermatitis o for the body hygiene in case of sensitive skins. It contains plant extracts (Chamomile, Aloe, Oatmeal, Mimosa) and Alpha-hydroxiacids (lactic acid) with moisturizing, refreshing, soothing, regenerating and protecting properties. Thanks to its use of Triclosan it possesses a germicidal and antifungal effect. Active ingredients: 4% Aloe Barbadensis 4% Avena Sativa 4% Chamomila Recutita 1% Mimosa Tenuiflora 0.1% Triclosan, 0.06% Lactic Acid pH 6.0 Exceptional tolerance, with no soap. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy N.
Washington, DC
I have been using sesderma for one year. I use 7 of its products: hydrating, vitamin c, eye contour, make up remover, azelac, face scrub and this soap. I LOVE SESDERMA. Since I started to use it, my skin is firm, hydrated, radiant and soft. Also, I don't have to do many treatments on my face or visit the dermatologist too often.

I love this product because it is compose from natural ingredientes, it doesn't have alcohol, it doesn't have a smell, and it cleans very deep. I just love sesderma!!!
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
I've been using this cleanser for my face for the last month and I really like it, it is slightly scented but tolerable, is not drying, doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes. An is a huge amount for the price that you pay. It's 10 ounces and I think it will last me at least for a year.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
This product worth, money & time. A small amount makes enough foam to wash the face. It feels and smells rich leaving the skin soft enough.

Estos productos son otra cosa valen la pena, el tiempo y el dinero. Poca cantidad hace espuma suficiente para lavar el rostro. Se siente y huele rico dejando la piel suficientemente suave.