BY ACGLICOLIC

Cleansing milk that acts as a substitute water and soap. Alcohol-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic, versatile enough to clean and hydrate normal, dry and oily and especially skins which are being treated with Glycolic acid creams or ampoules. Deeply cleanses, helps remove impurities (comedones), closes pores, soothes, softens and moisturizes the skin without making it oily. The 10% glycolic acid formula exerts an anti-aging action by stimulating the synthesis of collagen, firming and smoothing fine lines. Removes the dead cells of the stratum corneum of the skin, reducing its thickness and smoothing the skin surface. Contains Ceramides, forming a protective viscoelastic film keeping the state of the fundamental structure of the epidermis, giving it prolonged hydration. Boswellic acids present in the formula exert a soothing effect on the skin. Quickly removes traces of makeup see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I love this product! This really improved and helped my skin. It faded and disappeared dark spots and I almost feel like it changed my skin to the level that I am not that oily anymore. I am really hopping it helps more with the minimizing of the large pores. I totally recommend this product!
chabely a.
Doral, FL
This cleansing milk is the glory, i have used it and the feeling in my face after using it it's amazing. Just to remember! in this line of products sesderma is using a new formula so that the product can go deeper in the skin and act in a better way.
Nicole R.
Hawthorne
Donde puedo adquirir este producto en españa?