BY SESAME STREET #98 in Children's Bath

1 2 3 Sesame Street®Fizzy Tub Colors.
Up to 24 baths.
Fragrance-free.
Bright colors!
24 water coloring tablets. see more...

• Do these fizzies have a smell? 1 Answers
  • I've used a lot of tub colors and sadly they've stained my tub. S...10 Answers
  • Do they stain your bath tub ?!6 Answers
Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors
  • "I bought these during a phase my son was going through where he HATED bath time." in 1 review
Jamilyn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these tabs! My 3 year old enjoys these every night during bath time. I love that my son can see the colors and also add in more to see that two colors make a new color. They do not fizz a whole lot, but the fact that they change the bath water a different, fun color is real incentive for bath time. We have bought these several times at Target Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color Tablets - 10.58 oz.
Elaine B.
This is our favorite bath time fun product! I love that my kids can experiment with color combinations in a completely safe and clean way. They are excellently priced and make bath time something we all love doing. I recommend these to any parent who needs some extra encouragement to get their little one in the tub!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are so much fun to use with my toddler! He loves to throw the tablets in and see them fizz. It's so neat how it changes the water color. I was a bit worried that it may irritate his skin; but it didn't. I will buy these again.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves swimming and splashing in the water when it turns colors. He also like watching them fizz and mixing the colors to see what colors he can make out of them. They are just fun.
Samantha S.
Cathedral City, CA
My son has always loved bath time and has so many bath toys, I wanted to make it a bit more fun for him as well as educational. So as I was shopping I ran into these in the cosmetic section at Wal-Mart. He went crazy when the water began to change colors! They are super safe and he had no allergic reaction and easy clean up too for us moms!
Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so fun!! I'm not sure who enjoyed them more.. my son when we was a toddler, or me.. lol! I added one to the tub, wanted it darker, so I added a second. One is certainly enough! They are inexpensive, make bath time fun, and a learning experience. No mess to clean. After the bath I just wiped the tub down quickly.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Bath time is a whole lot funnier with these little colorful tabs. I let my five-year-old pick what color to put in the bath and we watch the magic happen as the water color changes. It's so fun and easy. I have been using these since she was about 3 and I will use these with my son too. Worth the money!!!
Kacie L.
Mashpee, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these. As you can tell, we have used them all! He loves mixing the colors. We have never had a problem with staining skin, towels, or clothing. My son also likes to drink the bath water and although it isn't recommended and we discourage it, he's never been sick from it so I'd say they're very safe! We will be buying more for sure!
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
My daughter loves these! She used to throw a fit all the time about taking a bath, but if I let her throw one of these fizzy tub colors in, she hops right in. At first I was worried about them staining our porous white tub, but they definitely don't!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these. They do not stain the tub and come in so many fun colors. Every bath is an adventure with a new color. The kids love to mix them and create different colors as well. Super fun way to make bath time a fun time.
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
Did anyone have issues with these staining their kids or the bathtub?
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Was this a good buy for kids?
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
I've used a lot of tub colors and sadly they've stained my tub. Scrubbed constantly just to get it out but my son loves them. Does this stain?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
Is there ever going to be more colors added?
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do they stain your bath tub ?!