Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors uploaded by Ashley W.Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors uploaded by Gina B.Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors uploaded by Kacie L.

BY SESAME STREET #94 in Children's Bath

1 2 3 Sesame Street®Fizzy Tub Colors.
Up to 24 baths.
Fragrance-free.
Bright colors!
24 water coloring tablets. see more...

• Do these fizzies have a smell? 1 Answers
  • I've used a lot of tub colors and sadly they've stained my tub. S...10 Answers
  • Do they stain your bath tub ?!6 Answers
Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors
  • "I bought these during a phase my son was going through where he HATED bath time." in 1 review
Samantha S.
Cathedral City, CA
My son has always loved bath time and has so many bath toys, I wanted to make it a bit more fun for him as well as educational. So as I was shopping I ran into these in the cosmetic section at Wal-Mart. He went crazy when the water began to change colors! They are super safe and he had no allergic reaction and easy clean up too for us moms!
Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert
These are so fun!! I'm not sure who enjoyed them more.. my son when we was a toddler, or me.. lol! I added one to the tub, wanted it darker, so I added a second. One is certainly enough! They are inexpensive, make bath time fun, and a learning experience. No mess to clean. After the bath I just wiped the tub down quickly.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Bath time is a whole lot funnier with these little colorful tabs. I let my five-year-old pick what color to put in the bath and we watch the magic happen as the water color changes. It's so fun and easy. I have been using these since she was about 3 and I will use these with my son too. Worth the money!!!
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
My daughter loves these! She used to throw a fit all the time about taking a bath, but if I let her throw one of these fizzy tub colors in, she hops right in. At first I was worried about them staining our porous white tub, but they definitely don't!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Absolutely love these. They do not stain the tub and come in so many fun colors. Every bath is an adventure with a new color. The kids love to mix them and create different colors as well. Super fun way to make bath time a fun time.
Alicia D.
Spring Hill, FL
My toddler loves these for bath time. He thinks they're a treat when he's been good so we limit how often we use them to when he's had an exceptionally good day. Too many can turn the water and ugly color though so less is more.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
My kiddos love these! They mix and match the different tablets to see what colors they can make in the tub. The colors are bright and saturated in the water, but they never leave stains or residue in my tub or on the kids.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
I bought this product for a friend because her son was scared of the water and he saw all the colors the bottle had he picked on and put some in the tub and ever since then he is not scared of water. I would recommend
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I bought this to help teach my son about colors. He enjoyed them so much. They actually became a successful tool in potty training as well! He loved changing the potty water and motivated him to try using the potty!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
This makes bath time soooo much easier in our house! And the different colors are always a fun time to pick out let the little ones makes a decision on their own. I would highly recommend to anyone with toddlers.
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
Did anyone have issues with these staining their kids or the bathtub?
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Was this a good buy for kids?
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
I've used a lot of tub colors and sadly they've stained my tub. Scrubbed constantly just to get it out but my son loves them. Does this stain?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
Is there ever going to be more colors added?
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Do they stain your bath tub ?!