BY SESAME STREET #33 in Baby Shampoo

1 2 3 Sesame Street®Fizzy Tub Colors.
Up to 24 baths.
Fragrance-free.
Bright colors!
24 water coloring tablets. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought these during a phase my son was going through where he HATED bath time." in 1 review
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I give these fizzy rub colors a 2 out of 5 stars. These are so much fun for the kids they love picking out the colors they want for the tub so yes the kids enjoy it very well. But I’m not crazy about because it leaves a residue on the tub after the water is drained and I also realize if I was my kid with a white washcloth is stains a bit.
Patricia P.
My daughter loves these and it's a fun way to teach mixing primary colors to create secondary colors. Just add a rubber ducky and these definitely make bath time lots of fun!
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I buy these all the time for my kids. They really do love the colors. They are super bright and vibrant. My favorite part is they don't stain the tub or the kids!
Kristy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kids absolutely love these! It’s a great way to make Bath time super fun. We like to mix and match different colors for fun creations. Price is pretty good on these too!
Jamilyn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these tabs! My 3 year old enjoys these every night during bath time. I love that my son can see the colors and also add in more to see that two colors make a new color. They do not fizz a whole lot, but the fact that they change the bath water a different, fun color is real incentive for bath time. We have bought these several times at Target Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color Tablets - 10.58 oz.
Shannon💋 W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loves these things! We came across them in Walmart and bought them and he’s loved them ever since. Hey are so much fun that I enjoy seeing the water change color as well. What I love is that my son gets practice with mixing colors and seeing what alternate color they make. They are completely safe and also dissolve completely in the water so there is no mess. These are definitely a must purchase for little ones!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are so much fun to use with my toddler! He loves to throw the tablets in and see them fizz. It's so neat how it changes the water color. I was a bit worried that it may irritate his skin; but it didn't. I will buy these again.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves swimming and splashing in the water when it turns colors. He also like watching them fizz and mixing the colors to see what colors he can make out of them. They are just fun.
Samantha S.
Cathedral City, CA
My son has always loved bath time and has so many bath toys, I wanted to make it a bit more fun for him as well as educational. So as I was shopping I ran into these in the cosmetic section at Wal-Mart. He went crazy when the water began to change colors! They are super safe and he had no allergic reaction and easy clean up too for us moms!
Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so fun!! I'm not sure who enjoyed them more.. my son when we was a toddler, or me.. lol! I added one to the tub, wanted it darker, so I added a second. One is certainly enough! They are inexpensive, make bath time fun, and a learning experience. No mess to clean. After the bath I just wiped the tub down quickly.
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
Did anyone have issues with these staining their kids or the bathtub?
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Was this a good buy for kids?
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
I've used a lot of tub colors and sadly they've stained my tub. Scrubbed constantly just to get it out but my son loves them. Does this stain?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
Is there ever going to be more colors added?
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do they stain your bath tub ?!