Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color Tablets - 10.58 oz.

by Sesame Street

Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors Water Coloring Tablets: Your child will love the brightly colored water You can relax knowing that this formula is mild and child friendly Contains Bitterguard to discourage consumption Fragrance-free bright colors For children 3+ years

Where can you find these??
Does anyone have problems with your child(ren) being allergic to these? These are the only thing different that I can think of that we are using and my son is pealing on his hand and other places.
How long does this tub typically last? How many tabs do you use each bath?
Start your review of Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color Tablets - 10.58 oz.!
Homestead, FL
My kids love these so much! It's fun to play in the tub and it changes the water to whatever color you want. It has blue,red,yellow and green. Fun for kids to play with so I would recommend it.
My kids have a blast with these and they are fairly cheap. They come in red, yellow and blue so if you can get the amounts right you can make orange, purple and green also. We have fun trying!
My daughter loves these!!!!! They make bath time fun and creative. She loves combining them to make new colors! I would definitely recommend them! They make a great stocking stuffer too!
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son and nephews love these its fun and the colors make bath time fun for the little ones confession sometimes I use these cause I love my bath water to be a different color
Henderson, KY
So I gave these three stars because they A) do the job they are supposed to do (turn the water really bright and vibrant shades of red, yellow and blue) and B) my son loves these things and always asks for them. But I will not be buying more. There is a lot of "fizzy dust" that seems to come out when we open them...we haven't dropped the container, shaken them or anything like that. They are just darn dusty.
Wallingford, KY
Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color Tablets - 10.58 oz. uploaded by Chastine P.
My three year old loves these! He normally doesn't like things that fizz or foam but these have just enough reaction to excited him without overwhelming him.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kids LOVE these. They are such a treat for rainy days or even in the summer, we put them in the kiddie pool! Careful on lightly colored towels though.
My kid freaking LOVES these! They don't have a scent so you don't have to worry about fragrance allergies. We use 2 per bath and the color is so vibrant!
I absolutely love this an so does my son they make his bath time so much more fun because they change the water color red, yellow, or blue there awesome.
Killeen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color Tablets - 10.58 oz. uploaded by Tiffani N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super fun for the kiddos. They can mix colors to make new colors so it's a learning experience also. They can't take a bath without these anymore.