Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color 6 Count uploaded by veronica f.Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color 6 Count uploaded by Letha Y.Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Color 6 Count uploaded by Ashlee B.

BY NONE

Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors Water Coloring Tablets: Your child will love the brightly colored water You can relax knowing that this formula is mild and child friendly Contains Bitterguard to discourage consumption Fragrance-free bright colors For children 3+ years Up to 9 baths see more...

Shandon W.
Shandon W.
Bedford, OH
I love this!! It makes bath time even more fun than usual. It encourages color recognition, letter recognition, mixing colors and peaks curiosity... and it does all of this while including an ingredient that discourages drinking the water but is also gentle on the skin. They are a great price and can be such a great learning tool. I also love that they don't stain the tub like some other brands.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
My son loves these. I always have to keep them in the house for him! I got a wal mart toddler box for $5 and these were included. Love it!
Letha Y.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I get these for my kids every Christmas and they love it! It makes bath time fun and it's not hard on their skin!!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
I buy these for my son all the time! hes 5 now but i started buying them when he was about 3, and it was a great way for him to learn his colors! it also was a great way to teach him the difference between primary and secondary and use the tablets to mjx the primary colors together so he could actually SEE the results! he loves seeing the tablets fizz out and gets a kick out of the water changing!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are fun to add to the water to change it into cool colors. It doesn't stain my tub, towels or most importantly, my daughter's skin. No one wants a blue kid! My daughter loves to drop them in and watch the magic happen. I also like to put them in gift bags for the kids at parties or holiday gatherings.
Bri W.
Bri W.
Antioch , TN
My son and I love to get these! I like to see what mixture of colors I can do to make a color he'l really talk about and I love that they have that taste so he won't want to try to eat it lol
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome colors my son loved these it blew his mind it fizzs and boom colored bath water he played forever and it did not stain him or tub
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
These tablets are amazing! First, it gives the kids a fun color to bathe in, but secondly it has the potential to teach them the world of colors and how they are made. Recently I have only seen a 9 pack, for only $1!!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
My kids are in love with these. They make bath time so much more fun! They don't stain the tub, or anything else. And it is cruelty free! (Meaning they do not test the product on animals)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
These are nice to use with kids, color appears decently and doesn't stain the tub. Would buy again.