Sesame Street Elmo And Friends Dvd from Warner Bros.

by Sesame Street

ElmoPalooza": Join the Sesame Stree Muppets for an all-star celebration of 30 years of songs and laughs! Songs include: "I Want a Monster to be my Friend" - En Vogue, "Mambo I, I, I" - Gloria Estefan, "Just Happy to be Me" - Fugees, "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon" - Shawn Colvin and Ernie, "Zig Zag Dance" - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones and the Count, "Nearly Missed" - Rosie O'Donnell and Elmo, "Caribbean Amphibian" - Jimmy Buffett, Kermit & the All-Amphibian Band, "One Small Voice" - Kenny Loggins and the Kids. "Elmo's World: Singing, Drawing and More!" - Join Sesame Street's curious red monster and his pet fish Dorothy as they explore singing, drawing and telephones! Also features the loveable and zany Mr. Noodles plus classic songs that will delight viewers of all ages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sesame Street Elmo And Friends Dvd from Warner Bros.!
How would you rate this product?
Sadie F.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Sesame Street Elmo And Friends Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Sadie F.
Loved the whole movie the characters that were amazing. My child loves Elmo and Abby so when there was a lot of dancing also music she loved. Great buy !

Looking for your answer?