Sesame Street Bubble Bath Elmo Extra Sensitive 16oz uploaded by Courtney A.

BY SESAME STREET

Sesame Street Bubble Bath Elmo Extra Sensitive 16oz
  • "Used this on my son, it smells great and makes lots of bubbles price isn't expensive either " in 1 review
  • "My little sister doesnt get intothat bath tub without the watermelon scented bubble bath she says it makes bath time fun." in 1 review
alyssa m.
As a developmental specialist in an early intervention program, we often come across children who have trouble accepting bath time as a part of their daily routine. We have to try to troubleshoot some ways to make bath time an enjoyable experience for these children. We often recommend bath colors for kids to make baths fun again.
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
I love this product. I used for both of my kids and they loved it more than me. It is a great of spending money for a product that makes your kids enjoy a good bath.
Ana T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Unlike other bubble soap, this one just makes a lots of bubbles, I have try other ones for my baby and they don't make as much.
Dasia C.
My little sister doesn't get intothat bath tub without the watermelon scented bubble bath she says it makes bath time fun.
Courtney A.
Russellville , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very gooe, smells good and doesn't harm my son's skin! he has very sensitive skin and eczema! works good
Vero F.