Sesame Street Bubble Bath Elmo Extra Sensitive 16oz

by Sesame Street

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sesame Street Bubble Bath Elmo Extra Sensitive 16oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My little sister doesnt get intothat bath tub without the watermelon scented bubble bath she says it makes bath time fun.in reviews
Used this on my son, it smells great and makes lots of bubbles price isn't expensive either in reviews
Garden City, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
My son loves his bowl… The best… Over smells beautiful makes a lot of bottles highly recommend
Russellville , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sesame Street Bubble Bath Elmo Extra Sensitive 16oz uploaded by Courtney A.
Very gooe, smells good and doesn't harm my son's skin! he has very sensitive skin and eczema! works good
Orlando, FL
I love this product. I used for both of my kids and they loved it more than me. It is a great of spending money for a product that makes your kids enjoy a good bath.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Unlike other bubble soap, this one just makes a lots of bubbles, I have try other ones for my baby and they don't make as much.
Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a developmental specialist in an early intervention program, we often come across children who have trouble accepting bath time as a part of their daily routine. We have to try to troubleshoot some ways to make bath time an enjoyable experience for these children. We often recommend bath colors for kids to make baths fun again.
Haltom City, TX
My little sister doesn't get intothat bath tub without the watermelon scented bubble bath she says it makes bath time fun.
Plainfield, IL