Sesame Street Baby Shampoo uploaded by Alexis R.

BY SESAME

Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
This shampoo is great for children. they seem to be so amused with the bottle. affordable, great scent, not too heavy. an excellent product. and it's made in the US. great!
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
This shampoo surprised me works really good my baby did not break out and did not dry hair or scalp nice and the scent smells good not to strong.
Rocio E.
Rocio E.
I love this product is buy it for my 9 year old since she was a baby. It's only $.99 cents at the 99cents store it smells good and works great
Kimya W.
Kimya W.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchase this at my local dollat tree all the time, has a good smell and doesn't make the little ines teat up too bad
Laura S.
Laura S.
Love this for my son absolutely love it it smells so good and it's reasonably priced
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I buy the sesame Street baby shampoo for my daughter. I was her hair with this. I buy these products at the Dollar tree! Everything is so cheap
Sammi P.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville
This stuff smells so good, it's easy on a newborn babies skin. It helped sooth my son and made him relaxed and ready for bed.
Karen S.
Karen S.
This shampoo smells great and has a great price. I got it as a gift in my baby shower and I love it.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
I actually thought this was body wash the whole time. Didn't pay attention. I still use it as body wash, puts her to sleep Everytime.
I think this shampoo is awful. I mean it smells good it's cheap but theres something in the shampoo that makes the top o the bottle foam up with a thick salt paste I popped the lid and a chunk of it flew in my eye it burned so bad for about five minutes thank God it got my eye and not my 3 month old son or it would've been terrible I find this product to be bad and I will never buy or use this product again!!!!!!!