Skin Careserumkind
Purple Cabbage Drop

Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop

by serumkind

CALMING & NOURISHING

Soothe and replenish with purple cabbage

Purple cabbage from Jeju Island contains beta-glucan which helps bring radiance and breathes live into dull and malnourished skin. The high concentration of anthocyanin and lysine provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.

Do you find this product helps with breakouts?
Which effects have you noticed with this serum? Is it brightening?
Start your review of Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop!
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Purchased at: CVS
I was so excited to get this in my monthly sub box. This is another great clean skincare serum. It’s for calming and nourishing and it delivers. These is a thicker formula and feels great on the skin. It’s perfect for after washing your face at night before bed.
Rachael B.
York, PA
Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop uploaded by Rachael B.
I’ve been using this serum with my daytime routine for a little over a week now. I LOVE this serum!!! Contains beta-Glucan (from purple cabbage from jeju islands) which stimulates the collagen production in skin, while also calming & soothing. Contains antioxidants & other natural rare ingredients. Very hydrating! Also protects skin from environmental stressors. Beta-glucan also helps the skin by helping to maintain a healthy skin barrier. Since starting this serum, I am now down to 2 products in my daytime skincare! I just use this & my SPF! Leaves skin so dewy, hydrated, & youthful! My redness around my eyes & upper cheeks has disappeared after 3 days of using this product. I love minimizing skincare products in a routine, & I love products that give results! Although this serum is $49, I definitely compare it with my 111Skin Cryo Hydra Gel which is $200! I will now switch between the two to save money. Highly recommend! Phenomenal Serum..
Pamela H.
Saint Louis, MO
I received the purple cabbage drop serum in an ipsy bag. At first I was like eh, ok... however I've been on a travel bender the last 2 weekends flying to Fl and Vegas. Ive been in the sun and my skin has been congested and definitely not use to the new environments after being home most of 2020. I put this in my travel bag and im so glad I did. Its claim is "nurturing and calming"... just what my skin ordered for all this sun and travel! Doesnt burn or react badly with other products i use.
Elvin N.
Glen Allen, VA
Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop uploaded by Elvin N.
I got this in my April #ipsy bag. I Integrated it into my daily skin care routine and love it. The serum is quite thick and viscous but it spreads well and feels sooo nourishing. I use as the last layer in my serums before moisturizing. A few drops goes a long way. I WILL be repurchasing once I’m done with this bottle.
Mandi J.
Fort Collins, CO
Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop uploaded by Mandi J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ultra hydrating serum for your whole face, I personally love using this under my eyes, I found it does miracles for dark circles, best used hours before foundation so it has time to seep into skin and do its job, could definitely work for a primer if you were out, and I love the smell, has a fruity grape like smell, and I would recommend if you have dry skin. 5/5
Star M.
Washington, DC
Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop uploaded by Star M.
So the before pic is the reddest then the next pic is the next day still hydrated no red or barely red couldn’t believe it. So 2 pics are bare skin before and after and the airbrushed looking pic is no filter Last pic is the right lighting and just mascara and lips with a tinted moisturizer from tarte very very light application in 25B light medium beige. I got this purple cabbage drop in my Ipsy package and I ran out of my other products so I only have used this and now I don’t think I need my other products. I tanned for 10years 18-28 at the max for 3-4 no a year like everyday during those times. I fully regret it. IVE TRIED COUNTLESS PRODUCTS BUT THIS this is the closest my skin has been to before pre tanning and I could cry im so happy. Go get this product this is a game changer!
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop uploaded by Danielle F.
The smell alone of this stuff is out of this world good. I don’t think the fact that it smells so beautiful gets enough recognition— even leaves my skin smelling fresh, feminine and just lovely! I got this in my April IPSY bag and it’s been a part of my weekly routine since. I love the packaging, product, bottle itself, scent— by far one of the best I’ve ever used. Product speaks for itself.
Olivia E.
Greer, SC
I really like this serum. The serum actually feels a tad bit like a serum/ oil hybrid. Whatever you do, don’t use this after microneedling since it contains vitamin c, and it kind of stung a little when I used this by accident. It definitely hydrates and moisturizers, and it claims to “soothe” though I can’t really say it soothes me. Overall it’s a really nice serum, and the bottle is really aesthetically pleasing. Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop
Mireya D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop uploaded by Mireya D.
In my opinion this is the best serum for making my skin feel vibrant and glowy right before makeup! I love the consistency of the serum because it feels like it’s penetrating deep down and hydrating while also calming my redness in my problem areas. It definitely does what it claims to do. Especially when I have dry patches on my face, I apply a few drops of the cabbage drops and the serum melts right into my face, you can never tell they were ever there. I feel like this is the perfect base to prep the skin especially if you want a dewy makeup look. I RECOMMEND!
Luciano D.
Hartford, CT
I’m loving this new serum I got last week I’ve been using it every day after I wash my face it leaves my face so smooth and soft sometimes I don’t even need to the moisturizer because it moisturize my face I will me purchasing this again after it runs out .