Sertapedic Won't Go Flat Pillow, Set of 2

by Serta

The Serta Won't Go Flat Pillow offers you a comfortable way to get a good night's sleep. The pillows are designed to stay in shape to help ensure they provide lasting support and comfort. Made of a 55 percent cotton and 45 percent polyester blend, this 300-thread-count white pillow is made of a poly-cotton blend of material that is suitable for spot cleaning only. This Set of 2 Serta Pillows is available in a variety of sizes. Serta Won't Go Flat Pillow, White, Set of 2:300 thread count, Made of 55 percent cotton, 45 percent polyester, Spot Clean Only, Available in a variety of sizes, Set of 2.

Country of Origin - Assembly: USA or Imported

Assembled Product Weight: 3.76 lbs

Country of Origin - Components: Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sertapedic Won't Go Flat Pillow, Set of 2!
Margó W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these, used one time. I only needed one pillow. I feel like this could be the replacement for ALL my pillows in my home. We will have to see how these hold up as time goes by. So far so good and worth the $.
taylor D.
Honea Path, SC
I purchased these from eathier walmart or kohl's. these setra pillows at comfy for the first couple nights then they sink down and stay flat. I would add more fluffy cotton to the pillow make sure it wouldn't go flat. We ended up couple days later just buying new pillows after couple days.
Lisa F.
Grand Rapids
Was awesome in the beginning but it is now flat and no amount of fluffing helps. I am very disappointed but all pillows are about the same as far as fluffing, this pillow's selling point is that it doesn't go flat ....it goes flat. Not happy with my purchase.
Jeanne R.
Bathurst
Got these at walmart. Great comfy pillows. I like my pillows to stay cold though so these were not very fun for me as they stay warm. Had to flip them over often, but I cant hold it against the company since it doesnt specify cold or anything. I would recommend for the fluffyness and comfort though!

Looking for your answer?