New ParentSerta
Triple Layer Comfort Memory Foam Pillow (White)

Serta Triple Layer Comfort Memory Foam Pillow (White)

by Serta

Support and comfort you can count on. Sleep easier every night with this Serta bed pillow. In white. Features 24W x 17L x 2D Cooling gel memory foam outer, 3-lb. density Memory foam center, 3-lb. density Responsive micro-cushion surface Retains shape for head/neck alignment Relieves painful pressure points Removable easy-care cover Soft & breathable side panels Ideal for all sleep positions Construction & Care Viscoelastic foam/gel, spot clean, made in the USA Polyester cover, machine wash, imported Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty Memory Foam Tips Remove from packaging within 72 hours Allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape After unwrapping, air product for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors Size: One Size. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester/Foam.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Serta Triple Layer Comfort Memory Foam Pillow (White)!
How would you rate this product?
Ashlee Y.
Columbus
I had severe neck and shoulder pain for months before purchasing the  Serta Triple Layer Comfort Memory Foam Pillow (White) . The FIRST night I used this I felt a significant decrease in my pain. Within a week I felt no pain whatsoever. This pillow gave me a pain-free life again.

Looking for your answer?